Moldova v Wales

Roscoblue

Anyone watching this? It's like the Alamo just now, still 0-0 though.

Don't know who is co-commentating but his arrogance is astounding. You'd think Wales were Brasil of old.

Am I correct that he qualifies for Wales through a grandparent? If so I'm surprised he didn't hang on for England.

Don't think so. He is eligible for England, but he was born in Wales and has always wanted to play for them and has done so at youth level.

Great to see Wales taking a chance on Woodburn.

If he was Scottish he would be told he wasnt big enough to play football ;)

Don't think so. He is eligible for England, but he was born in Wales and has always wanted to play for them and has done so at youth level.
He was born in England and has English parents, qualifies through a grand parent. Wales seen his potential early on and has went through the different age groups with them.

Am I correct that he qualifies for Wales through a grandparent? If so I'm surprised he didn't hang on for England.

You are correct, also suprised he didn't hang on for England since he has always been a talent since a young age. Played for Wales since young aswell so maybe didn't fancy the switch.

Just caught the end of Chris Coleman's interview. Don't know why he felt the need to describe the last 10 minutes or so of the game, most folk watching the interview probably watched the game as well.

Helmet!

Well done to Woodburn. Hopefully continues to progress under Kloppo, although it will hard to break into the first team now.

Back