Monday football

LOL.

He instigated the whole thing trying to put his head back into the defender, he missed but the defender was aware and so reacted and then he full on nutted him, most people would go down after being head butted. Thug bastard should get a hefty ban for that, big Dunc got 3 months in jail for similar. No doubt the club will be arranging special T-shirt’s in support of him though.

Can't believe how easily rattled the big duffer was last night. He seems to be very emotional on early showings.

Will be interested to see how he gets on when facing a proper bastard of a centre back.

Can't believe how easily rattled the big duffer was last night. He seems to be very emotional on early showings.

Will be interested to see how he gets on when facing a proper bastard of a centre back.
He was out of order and should be looking at a 6 game ban for that assault if we’re honest, what is it with them and mental Uruguayans?

But tbh if I was a Liverpool fan I’d be more concerned by how shite he looked before he got sent off. I’m sure the stinker of a game he was having probably played a part in how easily he lost the rag.

Back