Monday football

really cant be doing with drawing 2 games that should be bankers this early in the campaign, city fans sitting back sparking up the cigars this evening

Liverpool chasing a winner and the whole of Anfield is seated and no noise or roars of encouragement.

It’s sad what’s happened to their fanbase over the years.

Maybe this is as good a time as any for United to be facing Liverpool? They’ll not looking great and that’s then without Nunez for 3 games now.

A very poor start for Liverpool. Looks to me like they've been left on the starting blocks. I've not seen them play as badly as this in quite a few years.

A very poor start for Liverpool. Looks to me like they've been left on the starting blocks. I've not seen them play as badly as this in quite a few years.
I dunno. They seem to have the better on Man City in games v them (FA Cup final/Community Shield). 4 points behind but I wouldn't read too much into that

commentary praising palace for a draw
they were a man up
lost the lead and sat back camped in like shitebags
that shouldn’t be praised
Zaha missed an open goal with a few minutes to go also. Palace should be looking at that as two points thrown away.

Not sure what Carragher is talking about there. Was a couple of clashes with Anderson and Nunez in the first half also

City will walk it, still fully expect Liverpool to be best of the rest but probably a way back.
Spurs and Chelsea battle that second place out.

Robertson is looking average and fucked ( boo hoo )

Henderson and Milner are done

Salah is looking average and has done for a while, Diaz is their only player on form

I dunno. They seem to have the better on Man City in games v them (FA Cup final/Community Shield). 4 points behind but I wouldn't read too much into that

Tbh I put more stock in Liverpool dropping 4 points to teams they should have easily beaten than what they did to Man City in a cup final last season and the glorified preseason friendly that is the Charity Shield.

Man City at the moment look significantly better than Liverpool.

Tbh I put more stock in Liverpool dropping 4 points to teams they should have easily beaten than what they did to Man City in a cup final last season and the glorified preseason friendly that is the Charity Shield.

Man City at the moment look significantly better than Liverpool.
Man City ARE significantly better than Liverpool.

I would go as far as say that Klopp has run his time and whilst they will easily get top 4 - they won’t touch City for a god few years

Biggest thug in the park was wearing a red shirt!
His reaction was stupid but the Palace player raised his hands and then hit the deck like he had been shot. He should have walked if Nunez was walking. Just a cheating bastard.

His reaction was stupid but the Palace player raised his hands and then hit the deck like he had been shot. He should have walked if Nunez was walking. Just a cheating bastard.
LOL.

He instigated the whole thing trying to put his head back into the defender, he missed but the defender was aware and so reacted and then he full on nutted him, most people would go down after being head butted. Thug bastard should get a hefty ban for that, big Dunc got 3 months in jail for similar. No doubt the club will be arranging special T-shirt’s in support of him though.

Liverpool really need to dip into the transfer market and sign a quality midfielder.

Same players as always out injured.

Next up, Old Trafford away. This will be interesting.

Back