Monday jury - Record Gordon Parks

Of course there squad is better than ours that’s we we sit at the top of the league table and get rave reviews in Europe , the praise from Parkhead is deafening .Utter drivel from a man failing to say what is in front of him.

He's right, they do have the best squad. Lennon is also the better manager and they should keep him, don't need to improve in January, and they just need to keep the faith and trust the plan. Honest.
Exactly what that diddy Bain is saying this morning. It's apparently only a matter of time before they start "Steamrollering" the opposition.

Parks writing that garbage is to be embraced.
The more the mentally challengeds and their ilk retreat into a bubble, the more they believe their own placemen in the press the stronger our title chances become.

Living in an echo chamber means Lennon stays and a disgruntled group of players remain in a divisive state with their manager, that can only benefit Rangers.

I can’t believe what I’ve just read:

‘Perhaps, for example, Lawwell may look towards skipper Scott Brown and consider him as potentially being made of the right managerial stuff. If so then it might be helpful to have someone like Strachan around as possible mentor.’

Filling column inches with absolute pish.
Pish maybe. But I now live in hope that this dream team is their future.

‘Perhaps, for example, Lawwell may look towards skipper Scott Brown and consider him as potentially being made of the right managerial stuff. If so then it might be helpful to have someone like Strachan around as possible mentor.’

Gordon Park is just the Daily Record version of Michael Stewart, a guy who was a crap footballer and is now a crap journalist.
Failed at everything in life.

The front page of the record they have a picture of Alfie throwing away his gloves. They are not taking it well. Lol
they done the same last week after he never got on for Colombia.im sure the headline was what now for alfie ....utter scum

Jackson hinting at Broon getting the job next summer with Strachan as a mentor.
That would be glorious as it would be more of the Lennon bully tactics

Gordon Parks providing the early entertainment for a Monday morning in this mornings 'jury' in the Record I don't think he's taking recent results well at all...

Would a Rangers title triumph this seasson be a bigger shock than Celtic stopping their rivals own bid for 10 in a row in 1998?

GP: Yes. Celtic’s stranglehold on Scotland’s domestic scene is down to having far and away the best squad. If Rangers were to break that hold then it would signal a bridging of the gap between the clubs and I don’t believe they are there yet.

It's great they still think that we haven't closed the gap.
No Gordon, that’s the wrong answer.
The “stranglehold” you speak about is down to the fact that for 4 of the seasons there was little or no challenge with no Rangers in the division, and others with a way below par rangers side in the division.
Your team would NEVER have been in a position of such dominance if a fully functioning rangers side was in the division.

Stop trying to be positive about your sides chances when the vast majority of folk out there, outwith the hardline mentally challenged stance, believe it’s a long way back for your club.

Rangers are in this position not because of how bad your team is, but by how good we have been.

Don’t be bitter, Gordon. It’s not a good look for you.

Could the fat Japanese be pushing the Strachan story knowing that he's hated so that the manky mob accept popcorn teeth in charge until the end of the season.

Reactions: TQ3
Good.

The more they deny it, the more it will hurt them when they realise they could see the Rangers coming and they lied to themselves.

Brown with the right managerial stuff! The guy doesn't even know what a ball is, never mind tactics and formations.

Gordon Parks providing the early entertainment for a Monday morning in this mornings 'jury' in the Record I don't think he's taking recent results well at all...

Would a Rangers title triumph this seasson be a bigger shock than Celtic stopping their rivals own bid for 10 in a row in 1998?

GP: Yes. Celtic’s stranglehold on Scotland’s domestic scene is down to having far and away the best squad. If Rangers were to break that hold then it would signal a bridging of the gap between the clubs and I don’t believe they are there yet.

No surprised, never has a decent word to say about us, sounds like a poet, looks like a poet, probably is a poet.

Best squad

They keep clinging to that and clutching at this so called gap...

I honestly don't think they will recover when we win the league

If that sarcastic wee prick is the best they can come up with they must really be struggling, and the fact it’s out in the open in their pet gutter rag would suggest there’s something in it.

I sincerely hope they do keep telling themselves they are better & will eventually come good. It will make their fall even harder.

Time will tell if we can keep this going, but the signs so far are encouraging.

If I recall they wanted rid of wee trashcan because he wasn’t “ceptic minded” whatever the fcuk that is

Honestly go through the squads and at the moment we are better in every single position, that is no bias at this time its the 100% truth.

For arguments sake our players are undervalued by the media etc. (which does not make them lesser players), they are being combined into a much better team. They each know their role. They each know what is expected of them. They are each drilled in what to expect from the opponents they are to face in their next game. Although individuals can win an individual game, it is a team of players who will win the league for us.

Bringing back a manager who knows outdated styles of football will not help them.
Club footballing styles have moved on so much since he was a club manager.
We were lucky we got someone who had embraced the new way of playing football, and even then it wasn't a quick change.

I would welcome Strachan as their manager if we were unfortunate enough to lose TLB.

Lol I read this clowns comments they guy is an insignificant jump the dyke midget !

Putting the feelers out most likely

That's right Gordon, keep the message out there. They just need to keep doing what they are doing and that vastly superior squad will come good and close the gap.

He's a cabbage in a cabbage field ffs . The longer they are in denial the more they increase our grip on this title. Sadly I think he is in a tiny minority within their support now.

More than happy for this theme to continue. They'll all sleepwalk into a very sharp awakening in a few months. We just need to keep ticking off the wins one game at a time while they are telling everyone how lucky we are and that Celtic are by far the best team in the land.

Bring back Strachan. In fact whilst you're at it, get Wibble as well. An astonishingly brilliant plan.

What could possibly go wrong ...

:)

Obviously a fluke in Europe as well ffs look at Subs we brought on yesterday ,he must be in the we have Browny and Duffy camp.

i know but thats what he is trying to do ........

here's one straight off the street when out with the dog this morning from a tim " i can't understand the clamour for shouting for Neil lennons head we've won 3 trebles on trot a possible quadrauple treble and won the league 9 x twice "

by mentioning they've won 9 titles twice they are equating them to the initial achievement back in the 60/70's therefore better than rangers 90's achievement

Strachan won't come back to a job he quit 11 years ago. He's also smart enough to know that he'd be the subject of absolute vitriol from their support as he's not "Celtic minded" if things didn't go well.

As for the they have a better squad rubbish Bain,Ping-Pong, Bitton and Ajeti wouldn't even get on our bench this season and they are first picks right now for them.

We've lost 3 goals in the league to their 13, we are unbeaten in both European and domestic football but aye they have the better squad right now?

I know hes just trolling (I hope), but just to humour him, how does he arrive at the conclusion that they have a better squad?

We have vastly outperformed them in Europe and we have battered them the last 3 old firms - yeah they fluked the win in the final, but that was a doing. Even the bitterest of mhanks would admit.

So what is it that makes any of them believe they have better players? Some of them are in complete denial. We are vastly superior now. I wouldnt start a single one of them in our first team on current form.

Back