Monday jury - Record Gordon Parks

Is that the currently unemployable Gordon Strachan they are touting as TLB's possible replacement.

The guy who Sky Sports punted for his outrageous defence of convicted paedophile Adam Johnston suggesting that any unsavoury chants from fans directed towards Johnston was akin to racist abuse of players and should be treated the same.

That Gordon Strachan?

He'll fit in well.

Strachan is hated by a large section of their support. In a perfect world Lennon is still there to watch us gub them at Ibrox (having already been there when Hearts beat them in the cup final) and then Strachan rides into the rescue.
Only a run of league wins for them equates to your preferred scenario.
I'd much rather they dump Lennon after falling further behind. I want him nowhere near our stadium on Jan 2.

Hope the media continue to underestimate us and print how they’re superior to us in every department.

The Tim’s will lap it up and we’ll continue going about our business quietly and efficiently, racking up wins.

Gordon Parks providing the early entertainment for a Monday morning in this mornings 'jury' in the Record I don't think he's taking recent results well at all...

Would a Rangers title triumph this seasson be a bigger shock than Celtic stopping their rivals own bid for 10 in a row in 1998?

GP: Yes. Celtic’s stranglehold on Scotland’s domestic scene is down to having far and away the best squad. If Rangers were to break that hold then it would signal a bridging of the gap between the clubs and I don’t believe they are there yet.

It's great they still think that we haven't closed the gap.
This has been of their own making. Celtic FC via their media whores and lapdogs have been saying for years that we are...

"Years behind them".
"Celtic reserves could beat Rangers".
"Not one Rangers player would get a place in the Celtic team".
"Celtic will win 15 in a row never mind 10".

Blah, blah, blah.

This was all to keep the pressure on Rangers and hope we combust just like Warburton, Caixinha and Murty while the manky mob were in fact downsizing but still stealing the silverware.

Just keep the foot on their throat Rangers.

Let's go.

He needs to clarify .. ah bugger it cannot be bothered pandering to this crap if our so called impartial journalists cannot see what is in front of their faces or faeces as the case me be.

Best just ignoring this noise and listen to / read our own media.

I'd love to know who these Celtic superstars are that would get in our team? Maybe McGregor or Édouard. Maybe. We have a team, they have a disparate group of individuals most of whom have an inflated idea of their abilities. They are also led by a rag tag band of slobs and this filters down. Compare and contrast the professionalism.

Mr Parks appears to be in denial. Grief will follow then acceptance. He must be hanging around with Jackie

If you are the manager that flunks this so-called 'ten-in-a-row' then you are finished in that job for good and reviled for a verey long time. No-one will take that on now with what is at stake. They will likely stick with TLB and if it continues to go pear shaped Kennedy will be the care-taker until the end of the season.

There is no gap to bridge when it has disappeared altogether. Defiance bordering on delusion from this clown.

Jackson’s sent the bat signal out. He’s on message, he must be getting this from Lawwell

Strachan would be absolutely nuts to take that job on. He‘d need to win at least 6/9 points against us to have a fighting chance and that ain’t happening by any metric. Plus imagine the hate if he doesn’t win the league. Surely O’Neil will be wheeled out if anyone - at least he has residual goodwill With the mhanky hoardes.

Who the %^*& is Gordon parks anyhow ? Is he an ex player or just some arsehole lying about the streets of Glasgow they found in a gutter ?
He’s consistently been the most blinded deluded scrote out of all the “journos” in Scotland , some shite he’s typed in last month or so

Gordon Parks providing the early entertainment for a Monday morning in this mornings 'jury' in the Record I don't think he's taking recent results well at all...

Would a Rangers title triumph this seasson be a bigger shock than Celtic stopping their rivals own bid for 10 in a row in 1998?

GP: Yes. Celtic’s stranglehold on Scotland’s domestic scene is down to having far and away the best squad. If Rangers were to break that hold then it would signal a bridging of the gap between the clubs and I don’t believe they are there yet.

I said last week the guy was a prick and he still is but now definitely a 19th Century Terrorist, scum loving one.

I don't want faint praise just for the sake of it but for anyone to ignore the proif in front of their eyes desrves to be pilloried.

Celtic having the best squad is laughable.

This is a team that’s spent money very recently on Turnbull, Barkas, Duffy (loan fee) and Ajeti.

That’s just shy of £15m.

These are what you call panic buys. And that’s excluding the rubbish they bought previously (Kilmala, Soro etc)

Their achievement 0n the pitch was greater than ours would be as we had a much much better squad then than the one they have now.
Our achievement if we do 55 this year will be feck all to do with them. It will be the magnificent achievement of us winning a title after everything we've been put through as a club. Getting back to the pinnacle just 9 years after being nearly killed and just 5 years after the spivs were routed will be the greatest in Scottish football history. But it has feck all to do with stopping them. Its about us achieving this for ourselves.

You simply cannot beat a full scale timplosion which this pretty much is now. Their hurt, suffering and bewilderment brings me endless joy. Love seeing them in work now walking by with their head down with no interest all of a sudden in talking about football. I say nothing keep the head held high and smile as I go by - they hate that more. Get it right fu*&ing up them!!!!!

On paper, given the transfer fees and wages they should have the best squad. However we have been a lot more cost efficient in the transfer market and importantly much, much better coached.

In a strange way they are doing us a wee favour with their cheerleading.

Yes i know that is the last thing anyone at that paper would want.

Its win/win for this guy Parks. Few weeks back most didnt know who he was id heard of him but never read anything interesting hes written.

Celtic get back to form win title hes one of the few people that was correct.... Rangers increase the lead he knows his support for the board and manager means he wont be the next journo leaving their tim paper.

Jackson’s sent the bat signal out. He’s on message, he must be getting this from Lawwell

"Perhaps, for example, Lawwell may look towards skipper Scott Brown and consider him as potentially being made of the right managerial stuff. If so then it might be helpful to have someone like Strachan around as possible mentor."

8o8e0rz.png

It'll all depend on how much compensation they'll need to pay to prise him away from his current club. Oh, hang on..........
Plus, would Strachan even want it? With the career he has had I can’t imagine money being an issue.

And at 63 you wonder if he needs the grief. Especially given the job won’t exactly tug at his heart strings. He isn’t a mentally challenged, never even pretended to be, and the manky hordes hated him for it.

Celtic have been the better side in all of 3 45min halves of football since Lennon replaced Rodgers. And the last game of Rodgers reign we pumped them as well.

They shithoused their way to a 2-0 in September last season and had the better of the 1st half in the game Morelos got sent off and we came back 2nd half with 10 men, deserving more than a draw from our efforts that day.

Gerrard, Beale and the rest of the back room team are light years ahead of the filths’ ‘jobs for the bhoys’ culture which pervades over at the Piggery. We are much more progressive and modern in our play as well it would seem in our training.

However - for me at least - we have been a better footballing side than them since that game in December 2018 yet we have fk all to show for it; trophies are all that matters in Glasgow, now moreso than ever.

I can’t believe what I’ve just read:

‘Perhaps, for example, Lawwell may look towards skipper Scott Brown and consider him as potentially being made of the right managerial stuff. If so then it might be helpful to have someone like Strachan around as possible mentor.’

Filling column inches with absolute pish.
I think that’s what is known as ‘testing the water’.

Stick it out there and see if the gullible priks will react favourably to a cheap solution.

Please Gid make this happen, Mongo at the helm would be comedy gold.

Long live Gordon Parks, so long as this illiterate bigot keeps pumping out the message, the longer the deluded car park dwellers will buy into his nonsence. A squad who have basically chucked it, refusing new contracts, total duff loanees, talks of new management. They will need to rebuild from the bottom up very soon with little cash and I pray to frigging God, its Strachan in charge of the rebuild

TBH I don't know the ability of their squad or how good these players were at different clubs. Despite spending millions there is no cohesion, they don't appear to have the camaraderie that we, looking in from the outside they seem to be split into little cliques and individuals. Imagine how that Greek goalie must feel just now, for example. Lurgan Flop doesn't have the ability to sort this. Throwing money at it worked in the past but not against this Rangers management team. 2012 was our Dunkirk, they have won many battles since but this war is going won when we put an end to their quest for 10 and sealing 55. They feeling it coming

Last edited:
He's a cabbage in a cabbage field ffs . The longer they are in denial the more they increase our grip on this title. Sadly I think he is in a tiny minority within their support now.
Not so sure he is, even given the evidence before their very eyes.
Overheard one of their less rabid fans telling another, very rabid fan, that with the squad they have the league should be a cakewalk for them!

They both want Lennon out.

That is just laughable. Not only have we “Bridged the gap” but we have a far superior football team than them. I hope we take 4 or 5 off them at Ibrox, perhaps it will sink in then.

He’s a f()cking idiot if he actually believes that? There is not ONE mentally challenged I would take in our starting 11 and I’m not saying that to be staunch. We are better all over the park.

bitter mentally challenged rat.

They have far and away the best squad? Someone needs to remind him the score at the paedodome where the bestest squad in the whole land had zero shots on target.
In the last three games against them Rangers have been far and away the better team , yes even in the League cup final when Fraser Foster had the game of his life to prevent a real doing for the tims , they managed to score with what I believe was their only shot at goal which was shown to be offside

This Gordon Parks guy must be on the solvents if he thinks that we have not bridged the gap, which admittedly was a chasm 3 years ago. We have jumped the Chasm and pushed the filthy beasts into a boiling magma chamber, from which they will take 2000 years to recover from!

Back