Monday jury - Record Gordon Parks

This cretin Parks has been going into overdrive lately with his sycophantic drivel about how good the mentally challengeds are. He, like other media whores, will eventually have to wake up and smell the fuckin coffee. This isn't journalism, it's the last defence of a cult.
Parks really is a horrible human being, forget his leanings, look at the nasty way he puts down McBurnie, disgusting.

100%. They couldn't beat us on the park only in the high echelons of power. I'm still convinced the likes of John Reid pulled a few strings at the HMRC. And still they couldn't kill us off and now.........we're back
For me their was collusion when Lloyds decided after years of us servicing debts of £20m upwards that they decided to call it a day when we were £18m in the red. Someone or something forced a decision. And the rest they say is history.

For me their was collusion when Lloyds decided after years of us servicing debts of £20m upwards that they decided to call it a day when we were £18m in the red. Someone or something forced a decision. And the rest they say is history.

And the debt had fallen from over £30m in the preceding few years and we still had a multi million pound squad. We weren’t anywhere near insolvent unless Dr Death’s mhob at the HMRC got their teeth into us and lumped us with a vastly overstated EBT liability.

Absolutely stitched by that devious bastard and his mentally challenged mates.

Never, ever forget what they tried to do to us

And the debt had fallen from over £30m in the preceding few years and we still had a multi million pound squad. We weren’t anywhere near insolvent unless Dr Death’s mhob at the HMRC got their teeth into us and lumped us with a vastly overstated EBT liability.

Never, ever forget what they tried to

Never, ever forget what they tried to do to us
Oh we won't bud. It will make 55 much sweeter.

Parks was an utter irrelevance as a player (East Stirling) And yet he has somehow managed to position himself as being even more irrelevant as a journalist. What a star! It’s not an informed opinion it’s a contrary commentary to keep his readers engaged. I hope they believe it, and by the time they wake up, it will be too late to stop us.

Back