Monday, Monday.

wee bud's pit boots

Seventy-two hours ago this current board sat on their collective 'erchies' and allowed the 'interim' manager to sqwauck to the rags that he might still be the manager come next season and that he thought he was still the man for the job; yadda, yadda, yadda.

If the interim manager is still in charge of the players by sundown today, it will tell us all we need to know about the board.

I'll say again, the only way to get the message across to the incompetents running us (well meaning as they are) is not to back them financially based on blind faith and a love of the club, because we ain't getting any sort of return.

Unless of course you put a lot of store on statements and empty rhetoric.

Oh, and King's dismal thinkin' has become a reality.

Last edited:
I’ve not renewed but have every intention of doing so.Questions need asked and blame should be apportioned to whoever sanctioned this mess but walking away isn’t the answer mate.We are a few steps away from falling.Until we are financially secure and on the up the club need every single one of us.

I’ll still contribute to the club in any way I can.

However, I just can’t get my head around the board situation.

It’s clearly failing on many fronts.

Football decisions, matchday experience and PR have all been either ignored or completely fucked up by this lot.

The money seems to be there.

Why would our board of directors be so shite at their job? It’s their club too? I just don’t fucking get it.

Something needs to change.

Robertson needs to go and the club needs to appoint someone with the capabilities to rejuvenate the full place.

Someone who will make sure there is someone working with rsc’s and your everyday bear to make sure we get the matchday experience down to a tee.

Someone who will either take control of the PR side of things by himself or again find someone capable of doing it.

Ideally this someone would also have a sound understanding of the football side of the game too.

I don’t reckon it’s asking too much for a very healthy 6 figure salary.

Pissed off to say the least.

It’s like a repeat of the semi-final. If Murty goes then and someone like Bomber takes the reigns until the end of the season, we probably still lose yesterday but we go down fighting. We certainly lose the constant passengers from the team.

Couldn’t believe he survived that debacle so expect the same this time meanwhile the board are putting European football at risk the whole time.

Let's be honest ,the board probably thought we could muddle on to the end of the season,and then announce Gerald. As manager and we would all think they were wonderful

I’ve not renewed but have every intention of doing so.Questions need asked and blame should be apportioned to whoever sanctioned this mess but walking away isn’t the answer mate.We are a few steps away from falling.Until we are financially secure and on the up the club need every single one of us.

I truly get what you are saying.

But the anorak biting pygmy still being in a job today shows the board are cobbling by day by day and simply do not have a clue.

Are they going to allow him to do the presser this Thu/Fri? If not, then why let him loose last week?

It's not the muppet who is a figure of fun, because he will eventually be gone. It is the support who have to suck this ongoing omnishambles up and live with the humilationS for the rest of our lives.

Let's be honest ,the board probably thought we could muddle on to the end of the season,and then announce Gerald. As manager and we would all think they were wonderful

We've already got a Sean, a Declan and a Liam in the playing squad with a mentally challengeds son managing the team.

We don't need a Gerald to complete the set.

Said on another thread, if the board give Murty the heave-ho now, I think I’ll burst out laughing.

And then probably into tears.

If Murty had an ounce of dignity or self pride about him he would have resigned immediately after the Scottish Cup debacle, never mind yesterday!!

I'll never let subpar performances dull my love of the club.

I don't think these guys are in anyway deliberately trying to sell us short, they just aren't very good.

The boycotts got rid of the spivs, this is different. This is about trying to let them know what we expect of them because I think they care.

Withdrawing money from the club when we need it most isn't putting our best foot forward.

There are 13 days left in the season. Murty will be here for the duration. High chance that we crumble and collapse over the finish line in 4th place.

What happens after that is anyone’s guess with this Board, probably lurching to their next football disaster I expect.

Back