Monday night EPL

Is the couple of hundred grand (if that) more valuable than the PR of punting it for free?. I’m not sure and think they may have missed a trick here.

Don't think it'll last longer than another few weeks. Sky and BT are already fuming about making next to no money from it.

Don't think it'll last longer than another few weeks. Sky and BT are already fuming about making next to no money from it.
I thought as much mate but someone on here (can’t remember who) started a debate on that matter & seemingly BT/Sky are getting a cut.

Could have misread the posters though.
I think I read 73 people paid for the first game on PPV a week ago.

It's an unmitigated disaster.
Lol, my point stands.

Apparently it's been forced on to them by the Premier League as they don't want to show any games for free. However, I think it's more Sky and BT trying to save face.

For the benefit of our eyes the sooner Burnley are relegated the better.

It’s mental how many bang average players play for these teams earning mega money.

Guys like Ben Davies for eg certainly not the worst player but plays reguarly for one of the top teams in the prem and probs earns minimum 80k a week yet I couldn’t tell you one thing he’s good at.

BHA, their midfield fuuked about and fuuked about making no progress second half and paid the price of giving West Brom an equaliser.

Plus, WB should have won it second half.

Every weekend you think the Prem can’t get any worse then come along two teams and it does.

There is some amount of shite in that league.

Burnley should be playing Pollok not on sky sports

You would have to be a fan of one of the teams to embrace that, it was a honking 1st half, i aint wasting anymore time on that.

Burnley are the EPLs equivalent of Livingston. Hammer throwers that make it hard for you to break them down whilst offering nothing other than long balls into your box.

I know the general consensus is we would get relegated down there but I’ve watched three sides tonight I think we would batter imho.

probably as bad as the Man Utd V Chelsea game on Saturday so far, although they had much more high profile players on show

Burnley playing their usual way, Spurs unable to break it down

Really dire game. Got it on it the background but listening back to a catch up of superscoreboard from Friday. It’s making Jim Duffy look entertaining.

It is games like tonight involving teams like Brighton and Burnley that are behind the push from the likes of Manchester United and Liverpool to reduce the size of the league or move to a European league.
They know that the product is devalued by the battlers at the bottom end of the table

This could be a game with us V's any of the SPL dross....

Burnley just defending all game and hitting long balls upfield, classic Highland league tactics. The Premiership would be far better without these types of teams.

Burnley just defending all game and hitting long balls upfield, classic Highland league tactics. The Premiership would be far better without these types of teams.

Yet you listen to Sky Sports long enough without actually watching Burnley and they will convince you Dyche is a tactical genius who should be linked with all the top jobs.

They just said Spurs have played something like 33 long balls in the first half!

Back