• Home win

Votes: 108 56.8%
  • Away win

Votes: 31 16.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 28.9%

• Total voters

Ted Dibiase

Bottom of the table fight tonight, Brendan Rodgers surely doesn't survive a defeat? I think Leicester win tonight.

Put your money on a 2-2 score. Leicester have a few winnable games coming but with the way their are playing they could be in big trouble by the time the world cup break comes

Leicester are odds on to win which is slightly surprising, they have 1 point from 21 so far this season.

Leicester concede goals but I think they'll win this one tonight as Forest don't exactly keep the back door shut

Going 3-2 Leicester

I just wonder how a team can gel when you bring in 20 plus players

if i was putting a bet on then I'd go for Forest as they are the value bet, but wouldn't surprise me to see Leicester's little bit extra quality through. Depends how much the players are chucking it under Rodgers just now.

Just came on the thread to make sure BR was being referred to as 'Brenda'.

For what it's worth, I reckon Forrest will win.
You say that, but there is a guy who works in my local Sainsburys called Brendon, who is a very decent chap, but I have to pause slightly to stop myself calling him Brenda.

Just came on the thread to make sure BR was being referred to as 'Brenda'.

For what it's worth, I reckon Forrest will win.
I’m not sure, if anything it would be good for Cooper to the sack just for the panic it would create at the chamber of secrets

Don't know why but I was of the mind that Rodgers had already been sacked so on that account I'm going for a Forest victory :))

Forest desperately need a win, really don't understand paying 20 mill for Emmanuel Dennis then not playing him. Defeat could be curtains for either manager.

"You're shit aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh"

Deary me. English football patter is absolutely fucking chronic.

Commentator:

Only 1 player who was there when cook took over
Except he doesnt mention mckenna

Clearly homework involved watching the big teams only

This game is like watching two drunks fighting outside the pub

Could potentially be a great show but more likely could be two guys trying to slap each other and missing

Alan smith talks some amount of shite

Doesnt look like a game between two of the bottom clubs

Eh no, it looks exactly like that
Little skill, headless chickens, goalies barely troubled, nobody can hold onto a ball

Forest fan need better than McKenna as a first choice centre half.

Invested in every other part of the squad apart from replacing him and Cook.

Back