Just for a wee teatime interest

Any bets on for tonight’s games?

Villa 8/5
City-1

£20 Double

Grealish first goal 9/1
De Brunye first goal 6/1

£5 singles £5 Double
Thanks for this thread by the way. If it wasn’t for this I wouldn’t have realised there was televised football at 6pm. :D

In

They have also got Oliver mcburnie
Don't think he's playing though
Three Ollie's in the one game
Oh man hope I've got the right one
I know McBurnie is a good Rangers man.hardly seen him play though. Has that Crouch/Lafferty look to him.

Any team that start with Oli Burke aren’t going to do very well.

Tipped Sheffield Utd for relegation before season started and nothing has changed my mind so far.

How the %^*& does Sterling not get booked for that dive ?

Think already this season I've seen 2 or 3 instances where penalty isnt given with a clear dive but no booking given. Don't know if rule has been amended or something but seem reluctant to give the yellow for diving recently

Think already this season I've seen 2 or 3 instances where penalty isnt given with a clear dive but no booking given. Don't know if rule has been amended or something but seem reluctant to give the yellow for diving recently

I mean...I don’t get the memos from FIFA....but if diving is no longer a booking then it really is news to me

How many more goals do we reckon Sterling would get if his decision making was better.

The amount of times he takes extra touches is crazy and a major factor in why he is not at the very top with your Neymars etc

Just goes to show that even defenders playing at the very highest level are mental.

Why would you dive in like that, you've gotDe Bruyne right where you want him.

That's a dive!

Stupid from the Wolves defender, though.

It seems to me these days like...as long as there’s contact, it’s a pen.

Just like the Sterling one in the first few minutes....de Bruyne is already halfway down before the defender is even in the same postcode.

But cos he then clatters in, it’s a pen this time

It seems to me these days like...as long as there’s contact, it’s a pen.

Just like the Sterling one in the first few minutes....de Bruyne is already halfway down before the defender is even in the same postcode.

But cos he then clatters in, it’s a pen this time

Exactly. I can understand the referee giving it in real time with his angle. But VAR should highlight KDB was already on his way down.

What a fucking ridiculous tackle, annoys me seeing that.

Sterling should’ve been booked for diving earlier.

I concur with those questioning the Man City strip btw.

It basically looks like the sort of Jim Jams I used to wear when I was about 8.

How many more goals do we reckon Sterling would get if his decision making was better.

The amount of times he takes extra touches is crazy and a major factor in why he is not at the very top with your Neymars etc
A lot , lot more I just don’t get the hype over Sterling, he is no Harry Kane thats for sure

Back