Monday night football

So, the hostility towards you happened at a very early age then.

Unless you are in your teens now.

You seem to have this curious interest in me.

In the last few days alone you’ve questioned if my head is full of broken glass, If I live in a cyber world, and now you’re psycho-analysing my formative years:oops:

Good result from Villa, even if the performance wasn’t up to scratch. After a crap year last year they’ll be happy to start with 3 points.

I think Sheff Utd will really struggle to match their first year. City starting on fire and Wolves may have a similar problem to Sheff Utd in matching last year?

Waiting on him getting a shot on target for £60, to complement the £80 I won on Ibra
Cashed out on that EB; I don`t have the advantage of having the game on tv...... following via Skybet and BBC text.. Wolves having nothing on target first half made up my mind.

Very impressive from City, still not convinced by Jesus though
angry-jesus.png.cf.png

Always the same from city
2 up and then go into cruise control
Be an absolute disgrace if they don't win this match

Same Man City as last year, great going forward but painfully average at the back. Not good enough to win the league or CL.

Manchester City would have taken that before a ball was kicked. Wolves are a good side.

They need to focus on strengthening that defence. Mendy, Stones, Otamendi are average.

Still got Laporte, Bernardo Silva, Gündogan, Agüero to return.

Good game of football, fair play for City. Will give Liverpool a better run for their money this year

Why have Man Utd not went for Jimenez? He has been absolutely superb at Wolves and Utd have been crying out for a CF for ages.

Good result from Villa, even if the performance wasn’t up to scratch. After a crap year last year they’ll be happy to start with 3 points.

I think Sheff Utd will really struggle to match their first year. City starting on fire and Wolves may have a similar problem to Sheff Utd in matching last year?
Agree but if that’s a sending off we might as well give it up, the pen was more of a sending off.

Agree but if that’s a sending off we might as well give it up, the pen was more of a sending off.
I disagree, last man foul when the boy is going clean through.

And thought there was some rule now where they couldn’t give a pen plus a red? Doubly punished for one offence?

I disagree, last man foul when the boy is going clean through.

And thought there was some rule now where they couldn’t give a pen plus a red? Doubly punished for one offence?
You may be right on the pen rule, which if true the boy should have waited and hacked him down in the box, I thought it was only red if there was a clear chance on goal? That tussle started just after the half way line, and he was hardly “clear through” modern football eh??

You may be right on the pen rule, which if true the boy should have waited and hacked him down in the box, I thought it was only red if there was a clear chance on goal? That tussle started just after the half way line, and he was hardly “clear through” modern football eh??
I don’t actually like that rule. But could of sworn that’s what people said last year. No red, carte blanche to cut players down in the box when last man.

if He doesn’t pull him back, the guy is one on one with the keeper, clearly beat the defender for pace. Not sure where the tussle started matters? Was brought down close To the box.

Agree it’s not clear cut. People can debate. But my view is red card. Everyone a righ5 to their own view on that one.

If that was Kent or Roofe I’m screaming for a red

I don’t actually like that rule. But could of sworn that’s what people said last year. No red, carte blanche to cut players down in the box when last man.

if He doesn’t pull him back, the guy is one on one with the keeper, clearly beat the defender for pace. Not sure where the tussle started matters? Was brought down close To the box.

Agree it’s not clear cut. People can debate. But my view is red card. Everyone a righ5 to their own view on that one.

If that was Kent or Roofe I’m screaming for a red
Spot on there chap, the only question is if he fouls him straight away as opposed to trying to do him for pace is that just a yellow.? %^*& knows but I don’t like it.

Back