Monday night Football

Fair play to West Ham.... watched both their games so far and they are better than I thought.

Some very good players and play very entertaining football.... they will push again for top 6 and maybe higher

West Ham been really impressive in their first 2 games. Antonio was excellent for them his 1st goal was brilliant

Fair play to West Ham.... watched both their games so far and they are better than I thought.

Some very good players and play very entertaining football.... they will push again for top 6 and maybe higher

Need a few more players in.

One injury and there's no one to come in.

Penalty for Osasuna almost straight from kick-off in the second half. Looked doubtful. Saved! 0-0.

Either Osasuna have moved or completely renovated their stadium. Not the dump I remember us playing in

West Ham, Liverpool, Chelsea and Brighton in the Champions League spots. I'd settle for that at the end of the season.

Would be happy with Arsenal and Newcastle in the relegation spots too, stop the season now.

Think I enjoyed the Southampton result the most this weekend.

One week in and already the Manc supporters were getting annoyingly arrogant, especially with their shitty accents.

I actually really like Moyes.

He’s doing superb with West Ham, suits him much more than a top job.

Find it weird how much hatred United fans still have for him given subsequent managers didn’t fair a great deal better despite bigger wages, bigger reputations and with extra hundred of millions spent too. It’s like they made their mind up he was a fraud and are going to stick by it regardless.

But that makes sense because I noticed on Facebook they’re still trying to kid themselves on that Lukaku’s a bit of a diddy too and not cut out for their club despite having matured massively since leaving Manchester.

Moyes has done a superb job with West Ham
I actually really like Moyes.

He’s doing superb with West Ham, suits him much more than a top job.
To be fair hes done well in jobs where hes been allowed to work freely. Man Utd was always going to be impossible to do well enough in after Sir Alex and maybe Moyes wasnt strong enough in those early days re players/transfers etc. The fallaway after Sir Alex left shocked everyone and created a huge pressure situation which Moyes bore the brunt of, specifically it seemed to question his ability which is very unfair considering how well he had done for years before. That was the very thing that earned him Sir Alex's trust and ultimately the job.

After that he seemed to struggle, as managers often do when trying to come back from a disaster job, taking a few odd gigs and further damaging his reputation. West Ham seemed an unlikely place for him to rebuild it but hes done very well and he seems to have his swagger back which is nice to see.

A lightening start for them and next up Newcastle at home - printing goals/points.

Back