Administrator
Npl9gtS.jpg

KPldbQu.jpg

9cfgofW.jpg

Mnzcz10.jpg

APQFNz4.jpg

5XfYxAy.jpg

W2MEuHw.jpg

Jackson joining in with sutton now peddling the myth that we've treated Jones and Edmunson differently.
They were told to isolate for two weeks, not suspended, the latest lot isolated for 10 days as per the rules. All would have been disciplined similarly.
Jones was already out the picture and Edmundson needs games so both sent out on loan, that's not an option this time as the window closed and SFA will issue a similar ban as before.
Jackson trying too hard to create something out of nothing.

What an embarrassment Jackson is, and indeed The Record is a whole.

Brown has been known for years to be a source of Jackson’s, so little wonder he wants him to stay. Guess what Keith we want him to stay too.

Them we have him begging the “COVID 5” get banned, and almost revels in it that it will stop Patterson getting near a Scotland squad. Again Keith I would rather none of our players represented the SFA.

Then you have that prick Parks on the same subject. Gordon we get it, you’re a bitter poet you don’t need to confirm it with every opinion on Rangers. At least try and be impartial for once.

Still from a man who said “The ten” was a certainty, and only a couple of Rangers players would get in your favourites squad I’ll give your opinion the credibility it deserves.

Thanks Mark. I am amazed by how biased Matthew Lindsay is: he reads like 3 names Phil or some other banger on twitter. Rangers are unsustainable, they shouldn't like Morelos blah blah blah. If we make the group stages of the CL (a big ask) we will be well on the way to sorting out years and years of mismanagement and that is clearly the model. If I can see that why can't that 'journalist'. I am amazed that so many newspapers have self-consciously attacked Rangers for so many years and cannot link their huge decline to alienating the biggest fan-base in the country. I used to be a Herald reader but I never buy it any more and that is a big part of the reason.

Filth cheerleaders hoping that Scottish footballs biggest asset is for the offski as i doubt they could suffer another schooling for their beloved poops next season

I love how these deluded mentally challengeds see Rangers campaign this season as a flash in the pan. The usual quadruple comfort blanket pish makes a reappearance and how they’ve cained Rangers without breaking a sweat this past decade Rangers were not there for 4 years and when we came back we were still building a team. Look at us now you cunts, we will win this league by 20 odd points whilst at the piggery paedo dome you face a massive rebuild that will set you back a few years. We will be dominating this decade you mutant fucks.

Last edited:
We should all just enjoy their pain. To think I used to run out and buy a record years ago,now, I wouldn't want my chips wrapped in it. It's the Editors in chief who I really question,they must give these rantings the once over before it goes to print, presumably they're of the same mentality as their employees. Castigating our players when the Club has already dealt with it. I hope Rangers are watching the narrative here and act accordingly.

How can someone be called a journalist when they couldn’t even spell the word “impartial”..
Agendas still on the rise in this country.

Cheers Mark. I'm sure headlines about Gerrard and Liverpool are only speculation. Having given Klopp the time to build a team surely their board won;t just get rid of him after what they've achieved.

Jackson basically set out his stall when we went down the leagues. Celtic were the only show in town for the forseeable so he ingratiated himself with them getting exclusive access to their pish. He was right in with Lawel, Lennon and Brown. Now they have sunk hes left in a very precarious position. Briwn goes hes got nought left.

Total pwick.

If Ajer, Edouard and Christie dig their heels in, hang around. and sign pre contracts at Xmas, Celtic are totally fucked - circa 30m out the door plus theyd have to pay another seasons worth of exorbitant wages for 3 non-triers. Just wondering why no journalist thinks this worthy of a column?

That Gordon Parkes is one bitter bitter bastard. Get it right up him.

It's oozing out of him. Also, corned beef face giving it the scare tactics over Gerrard going to liverpool and lindsay going on about how we need to sell Morelos (who by the way, doesn't score against celtic). The celtic view has more journalistic integrity ffs.

Parks is a hate filled bastard.
Jackson is a Celtic cheerleader, totally devoid of any professional integrity.

I'm surprised at you being a very clear cut chappie with interesting views actually calling him professional of any kind.

Leaving aside the utter garbage from the now laughable Keith Jackson. Every other paper rightly give St Johnstone the full back page.

The Record just HAVE to squeeze a Celtic related story onto their page. Pathetic.

An utter rag with zero credibility.

Gordon Parks is one bitter man. Never a positive word about us. His pain is delicious. I can accept someone saying that Patterson hasn't played alot of football yet and not even had a cap so it's too early for him to be going to a major championship you know a blanced thought out articulate point of view. But the contempt in which he speaks about Patterson is poor. And as for being miles away....my ability level isn't miles away from Stephen O'donnell nevermind Patterson.

Happy St David's Day to all our Welsh readers. And everybody else of course.

Thanks for posting Mark

Thanks Mark. I am amazed by how biased Matthew Lindsay is: he reads like 3 names Phil or some other banger on twitter. Rangers are unsustainable, they shouldn't like Morelos blah blah blah. If we make the group stages of the CL (a big ask) we will be well on the way to sorting out years and years of mismanagement and that is clearly the model. If I can see that why can't that 'journalist'. I am amazed that so many newspapers have self-consciously attacked Rangers for so many years and cannot link their huge decline to alienating the biggest fan-base in the country. I used to be a Herald reader but I never buy it any more and that is a big part of the reason.
Correct. I used to occasionally buy on a Saturday and any other day I was travelling by air. But they have just pissed us off that much that we have moved on, never too return.

Back