Back Pages Monday's Back Pages - 26 images

I love how Stephen McGowan talks about the “accusations” made against ThumbHeid

CB6-EDB1-B-0917-4678-9866-F95-C03-CEADC2.jpg

Not a charge or a “claim” but an actual fact that he solicited nudes from an under age girl

That Leckie article is bizarre: the paragraphs about where doubts and anxieties come from heavily implies that Mr Leckie may have sought medical help when he was out looking for a lumber in the rain in his converse trainers.

Interesting to note how different his tone is about pasty white Leigh Griffiths, a convicted racist, sectarian bigot and serial tadger, compared to his fevered attacks on poor-boy-made-good, committed supporter of charity and visitor to our country (and black) Alfredo Morelos.

Griffiths in a non state controlled police force would have been charged with grooming at least 2 underage girls for nude pictures

He is a protected mhutant who deserves everything coming his way re paedo chants

The truth hurts and he is a sorry excuse of a human being who really has no social or moral values

The guy is a scumbag Ned bastard

And as for the drivel spouted by Scott Burns

Thumbheid signed for Saville FC in 2013, Rangers weren’t in the league until the 2016/17 season

Thumbheid’s fantastic unbelievable non stop goal scorning exploits from 2016/17 (1st column is league 2nd is overall)

2016/17 -12—18
2017/18- 9—-13
2018/19 - 2—-6
2019/20- 9—-12
2020/21- 6——7

Does Burns not know of the existence of stats and the interwebs?

Last edited:
Yip But chants of ‘Paedo, Paedo’ are indeed classless. Our crowd do ourselves no favours at times. We would have been better to ignore him completely.
Classless

like soliciting pictures from underage girls and not facing any action by law enforcement?

like being a racist and offering non apologies?

like kicking a flare into a crowd then basically having your boss practically accuse those fans the flare was aimed at of deserving it?

Like wiping your nose on a corner flag at the stadium of your rivals?

like tying a scum scarf to the goalpost at Ibrox?

like flying the flag of a foreign country at a Rangers v Scum game then blaming his apparent mental health issues for what happened?

yep like his parent club, he’s the epitome of classless

Last edited:
cheers mark.

good piece on the juniors and history of the ants.

i thought andrew dallas had been removed as hadnt seen him. ref at raith v partick.

Really wish our support would ignore Gordon Ashley on the hotline.

we’re making him relevant ffs

Did Leckie write any articles having a go at the racist when he was with the filth?
I would be he wouldn't have dared.

Thanks Mark.

McMullan is a lying wee fud.

He left his leg in because he had lost control of the ball and knocked it too far past McLaughlin. Typical poet behaviour. He would not have had a tap in nor was he wiped out.

Perfect fit for that team. Lying toad.

That picture in the Record where Tav is jumping above thumb tells us everything about his training regime. Flabby gut hanging out. It's not a six pack its a six cans a night.

Classless

like soliciting pictures from underage girls and not facing any action by law enforcement?

like being a racist and offering non apologies?

like kicking a flare into a crowd then basically having your boss practically accuse those fans the flare was aimed at of deserving it?

Like wiping your nose on a corner flag at the stadium of your rivals?

like tying a scum scarf to the goalpost at Ibrox?

like flying the flag of a foreign country at a Rangers v Scum game then blaming his apparent mental health issues for what happened?

yep like his parent club, he’s the epitome of classless
I would agree that all of these behaviours are at the very least! - classless.
I just think the Rangers support are, in the main, an excellent people and concentrating on cheering on and giving our team support underlines that and is indicative of who we actually are.
The likes of Scott Burns and so many others are, as has been discussed so often, all too ready to put the boot in at any given opportunity.
I just wish we wouldn’t keep giving them opportunities.
Whether we like it or not it’s the MSM’s opinions that ordinary folks read and I’d like to change the narrative a bit and stand up for the Rangers support.

The media know thumb will receive the paedo paedo chants at every game he plays in. They set the narrative - "Crude chants" as one put it.

If they could help in any way to make it a criminal offence/hate crime to chant "Paedo" at a paedophile just because he played for the paedo club, they wouldn't hesitate.

I would agree that all of these behaviours are at the very least! - classless.
I just think the Rangers support are, in the main, an excellent people and concentrating on cheering on and giving our team support underlines that and is indicative of who we actually are.
The likes of Scott Burns and so many others are, as has been discussed so often, all too ready to put the boot in at any given opportunity.
I just wish we wouldn’t keep giving them opportunities.
Whether we like it or not it’s the MSM’s opinions that ordinary folks read and I’d like to change the narrative a bit and stand up for the Rangers support.
They’re defending a paedo because opposition fans jeered him and called him a paedo

let that sink in for a second or two

the media are defending a paedo because our fans jeered him. Defended because he’s a Celtic player, has alleged mental issues and is exempt from criticism and I’m guessing asking a 15 year old for nudes in social media isn’t a big deal when thumbheid is doing it

remember what happened to Craig Thomson for similar actions?

That picture in the Record where Tav is jumping above thumb tells us everything about his training regime. Flabby gut hanging out. It's not a six pack its a six cans a night.
Sunday morning league gut, he has finally found his level

Latest posts

Back