Back Pages Monday's Back Pages - 27 pages

Mathew Lindsey with his special accounts dept face on for his shellik won the accounts dept medal column.
Bit like an ashiegh Gordon (parks) contribution with grammar & better spelling.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark.

Considering the foul article on Friday and then doubling down on Saturday, why so quite today Record (you racist, bigoted and hateful scumbags)???

And how does Matthew Lindsay get a wage: yet another fan letter to C3lt1c where them selling their players and buying dross is a great window and Rangers keeping Alfredo, Borna, Ryan et al is a failure. Ridiculous and I doubt they have turned a 13 million profit if the much-rumoured cut coming to PSG for the oldest under-21 in world football is true.

Surely Record journalists indulging in homophobia, anti-Islam hate speech and endless, endless sectarian attacks on the Protestants of Scotland is a news story? Or if that is not, what about the over fifty criminal convictions for child abuse racking up at C£lt1c Park, and probably increasing from this week?

Scotland is worryingly resembling a one-party state at the moment.

Lindsay bumping his gums about how well the smeltic did in the transfer market compared to Ranger's. They couldn't beat us. You think they would wait a while and see how they go. Why is he even mentioning us

Mathew Lindsey with his special accounts dept face on for his shellik won the accounts dept medal column.
Bit like a ashiegh Gordon (parks) contribution with grammar & better spelling.
Sevull calculator, undisclosed fee = £12Million

thanks for posting Mark

Matthew Lindsay setting the tims new signings up with only 4 league games played. Lovely :))

Monday Jury
Michael Gammon

Was he not one of the offending “journalists*” at the Daily Record?

* Social media comber might be a better term?

Matthew Lindsay overlooks Celtc sold all their best players & brought in randoms & nobodies. We held onto our stars. Their wage bill dwarfs ours. And as for raking in £35m, that's simple gullibility.

Think you should drop the DR from these posts give them no oxygen.
I agree- how long will they take to suggest copyright infringements has occurred by publishing without consent- just a wee pondering thought

Thanks Mark.

I don’t read the Rhecord hotline. It’s just an excuse for them to print what they wouldn’t normally be allowed to print, and state that they are only quoting callers. I’m not even convinced that some of the names exist, especially the Rangers hater, Ashley.

Back