Monday's Back Pages - 28 images

So, Celtic and Motherwell having a public spat over the Turnbull transfer is good according to the Records experts, as it lets the fans know whats happening. :rolleyes:
Davie Weir reckons we need to buy stars and not youth players oly young players we have signed is Hastie and Ojo on loan, maybe esn't consider Davis and Defoe as stars. :rolleyes:
Craig Swan asks, "do you fancy only getting 2 weeks holiday a year, like footballers"? No Craig, but I wouldn't mind their wages and life style.
And lastly, Jordan Jones needs to take a back seat and stop rattling his gums until he shows what he can do.

So, Celtic and Motherwell having a public spat over the Turnbull transfer is good according to the Records experts, as it lets the fans know whats happening. :rolleyes:
Davie Weir reckons we need to buy stars and not youth players oly young players we have signed is Hastie and Ojo on loan, maybe esn't consider Davis and Defoe as stars. :rolleyes:
Craig Swan asks, "do you fancy only getting 2 weeks holiday a year, like footballers"? No Craig, but I wouldn't mind their wages and life style.
And lastly, Jordan Jones needs to take a back seat and stop rattling his gums until he shows what he can do.
all well said

I can't listen/read to anything regarding David Weir's opinion these days

I really appreciated the man when he played here. But I've just got no love for the man now
With all due respect, I think it's a bit rich for Davie to be running the rule over Rangers. I think I know who I will trust to get it right,he had his turn and messed up big time.

Wonder why they've "gagged" the outcome of sectarian offences report. Could it be it didnt pan out the way they thought it would?

Nothing surer.

In a season past where bheggars were running riot in Glasgow and abroad(like umpteen years gone), it'll come as no surprise to any Scottish football fan, who can see past the end of their nose, just why this latest sectarian report is secret.

Matthew Lindsay - brown enveloped. A cheek to mention wage structure at them as a reason not to negotiate. They went public like a greeting wean. Embarrassing.

And for the 4 that are not shocked but thought it was strange but that's football - just fkn say it and stop beating the bush. Skelves on their arses.

Thanks Mark for posting and cementing why I don't buy papers.

Back