Back Pages Monday's Back Pages - 29 images

mdingwall

Administrator
SSyjcsM.jpg

6WMQ2QG.jpg

PngX3ea.jpg

6dhr2NY.jpg

Thanks Mark.

Why ask McInnes for his view on Curtis’ challenge on Borna? It’s obvious you won’t get a balanced answer, but suddenly it’s headlined by the Scottish media as words of wisdom.

Last edited:
Gordon Parks is back, and as bitter as ever.

Don’t sell Edouard, and Gerrard hasn’t won anything and clubs aren’t after him.

I think it was after the first time we beat his heroes this season where he claimed only a couple of our players would get in their team. Amazingly Tav was behind Frimpong too.

Balanced reporting still seems a million miles away yet in the land of the Scottish media clowns.
Thanks Mark.

The pathetic deranged tinted glasses brigade making themselves look the fools they are with their Alfredo dived and ten men remarks!

Thanks for posting Mark!

According to Matthew Lindsay, (Hedges aside) Ianis Hagi (4) was the worst player on the park. He did fade as the game went on, but FFS 4? That thug Main got a 4 and was hooked before half time.
Idiots with keyboards.

Thanks as usual Mark.

Gordon Parks is back, and as bitter as ever.

Don’t sell Edouard, and Gerrard hasn’t won anything and clubs aren’t after him.

I think it was after the first time we beat his heroes this season where he claimed only a couple of our players would get in their team. Amazingly Tav was behind Frimpong too.
This cretin parks is a disgrace to his so called profession. He is unable to be objective and impartial due to his bigoted outlook. One of the reasons why the record is now viewed as a laughable mentally challenged fanzine.

McInnes the tackle on Barasic was robust, no it wasn't it was worth a red card .
Love the verbal gymnastics wi these bastards when it suits them, a slight touch is contact was made, or it's not enough to bring him down, hardly made contact becomes intention was there, a slight push to the face is he's trying to get him into trouble or you can't lift your hands the only thing that changes is which one suits them best.

3 of 11 messages on hotline about Rangers playing against 10 men. Right under an article where McInnes admitted it was a sending off. I assume Gordon Ashley's phone got cut-off.

Back