Back Pages Monday's Back Pages - 30 images

The Scottish media really hate Alfie. I must have watched a different game, as I witnessed Hayes taking a swipe at Alfie, but now it’s been changed to Alfie taking a swipe at Hayes. At the corner Alfie pushed 2 Sheep players and that’s why a free kick was awarded. Earlier in the game Ferguson pushed Aribo to gain possession, but Madden waved play-on. Inconsistency again.
Thanks Mark.

“Will Celtic still win the league if the lose Edouard?”

they have totally written us off..... they have the Mhanks as champions already

Kris Commons , Rangers need game changers?? Eh? Aribo Kent Hagi Morelos

that’s a third of the team , what’s he expecting the Brazil 70 team

Let's hope this gives the mentally challengeds a false sense of security. Dolly were woeful and dirty AF on Saturday, a victory up there on opening day was 2 points gained over last season's effort. Accies were powder puff and sent out for ritual slaughter. Worst Accies team I've seen in years, presumably they have still to get
Keep the faith Bears, we can do this!!

I meant
Let's hope this gives the mentally challengeds a false sense of security. Dolly were woeful and dirty AF on Saturday, a victory up there on opening day was 2 points gained over last season's effort. Accies were powder puff and sent out for ritual slaughter. Worst Accies team I've seen in years, presumably they have still to get
Keep the faith Bears, we can do this!!
I meant gel ffs!

For a club with loads of cash their manager mentions selling their ‘star’ player a lot where as we have to answer questions about Alfie going from the media.

Back