Monday's Back Pages - 45 images

Well done for taking the time to post these. After a defeat or a lacklustre performance like that I avoid the reports and highlights everywhere except FF. Pundits views usually just wind me up, but appreciate the effort it takes to copy all this content.

Kris Commons first paragraph saying that Barnes was backheeling bananas at Goodison while Mark Walters was having to dodge them at various stadiums.

Couldn't bring himself to state the fact that the most shameful and disgusting act of throwing bananas at a black player happened at the chamber of secrets where he earned a living for years.

Kris Commons first paragraph saying that Barnes was backheeling bananas at Goodison while Mark Walters was having to dodge them at various stadiums.

Couldn't bring himself to state the fact that the most shameful and disgusting act of throwing bananas at a black player happened at the chamber of secrets where he earned a living for years.
didnt read past that worst case of racism in British football was the club he played for prick, also that prick from Ayr needs a kick in the nuts

I was going to post similar. Its amazing how bigoted they are. Woukdnt know the truth if it hit them in the face.

Back