Back Pages Monday's Back Pages - 60 images

I wonder what photographer lined the bottles up for the photo shot a disgrace from our fans and so called security?

I wonder what photographer lined the bottles up for the photo shot a disgrace from our fans and so called security?
The lax attitude of everyone at our club right now is crashing down around us.

Those bottles lined up looks staged, a midday kick off and people are drinking buckfast at that time in the day? Not a good look at all. The fact that people are bringing it into the ground is an utter disgrace.

fuckin disgrace rangers 6 points ahead at one point now fuckin 6 behind time for fuckin change we bottled it (excuse the pun) and the fuckin idiots throwing bottles fuckin raging is not the word!

gvb can %^*& off right now & take all of the fuckin dead wood wae him, fucking bottlers (excuse the pun) i’m 67 i’ve never seen so much before fuckin

How the hell can Andy Newport give Shagger 7 pts, which suggests ge had a more than decent game, but in the comments say he should have done better at Celtic's first. That goal changed the game, allowed Celtic to settle. Shaggers save late on from Abada did not make up for his error at their equaliser.

When you leave control of access to minimum wage stewards it’s not surprising they don’t refuse entry to jaked up arseholes.

Having a Beer before the game shouldn’t be an issue, turning up blootered and doped up to the eyeballs clearly is.
Since Personal responsibility appears beyond some maybe it’s time to return to Polis at the turnstiles and searches when going in.

Gio won't give up on title?!?!?! I think that decision has been taken out of his hands and sounds like a man desperate to try and keep his job come the end of the season.

Bye bye Gio.

Some of our fans really need to grow up and realise there is no way wee are going to win in SNP Scotland. It is going to be hard but wee must maintain our self respect

Rangers don't have a monopoly on idiots and the press and pundits should be aware of their inflammatory language and comments before these matches stoking the fires of bigotry and resentment on both sides. Remember the Hugh Dallas incident?
However, what goes on off the pitch at any big club will always affect what goes on on it. Our board and leaders need to buck up their ideas and get a united front or pay the consequences.

Sutton is in no position to call anyone a scumbag after his scumbag behaviour of spitting on someone
The bottle throwers have let down the entire support as it will be thrown in all our faces for years
Not having it from that scumbag
sutton is a w***er

Back