Back Pages Monday's Back Pages - 64 images

I see there was a lot of police present when their team bus arrived. Hopefully that will be the same in January.

Corned beef keef carrying on with his Kent wanting away agenda. No-one is listening you pizza faced plonker. Oh, and Leon Balogun might play for Nigeria but he is in fact German. Top quality journalism again.

Thanks Mark.

Incredible that these journalists saw a totally different game to me and most of the people on this forum: 66% of possession, and at least half of that was in their own box as their new left-back was constantly getting the ball before squaring it. Kyogo showed pretty much nothing against our third-choice right back (who was magnificent). I thought we were comfortable winners and could have scored more, and we were as weak as we will be. We will get stronger and they will get weaker, losing anyone they can sell and replacing with p!sh on loan,

nd the sooner that disgrace Gannon is made unemployed the better. A bigot with a laptop.

If Helander hadn’t scored that header do we think Clancy would have given a penalty for the lump of Goldsons shirt Starfelt had in his hands in that picture above?
Well he didn't at every other set piece where he did exactly the same thing.

I think it should be something we prepare for next time so our players are aware if he grabs a shirt they need to change direction so the shirt gets properly stretched out to make it more obvious

Hey McGregor...

The reason we like to go long against YOU (nobody else) is because your defence is shite

And the reason YOU think we turned it into a scrap is because you don't like it up you

So GIRFUY.

Thanks Mark, always love to see these and different ratings. Makes u think if they watching same game. Also shows the biased media reporters when u read their columns. Their pain is glorious

Now they want the Kyogo to go through the middle for them, he'll get snapped in there. He's their every man for all positions, talk about putting all your eggs in one basket, he'll be fried by December

What about the knob from Ayr saying he sees enough from that lot to win the league. I like a walk on the beach in Ayr but there must have been a crack cocaine cloud over it yesterday. Every papers ratings have us clear winners man for man but the mheedia trying to sell the party line we were lucky.
To top the lot we are being attacked about sectarian songs a sure sign the IRA’s singing win are deflecting another defeat. This mob haven’t won away from home since valentines day and still expected to end the reigning Champions winning streak at Ibrox and they f…..s say we are deluded. GIRFUY.

Thanks Mark.

The Scottish Sun’s ‘team of the week’ lists the sheep goalie as their pick:rolleyes:. They only managed a home draw against Ross County. The SMS (aka filth mhedia), are a disgrace. Thank god I don’t contribute to their salaries.

I don't get that headline saying Edouard is still a ''legend '' , he has done nothing for 2 years nearly, yeah he won titles against a very poor Rangers team, his goals in Europe is mediocre ,some tims I know say he is a lazy bassa.

They are taking the approach the Ange just needs to tweak things a bit and they will be fine.

I would argue that they got us at our weakest and still lost without even scoring. We will get players back fit and will get stronger

I'm a bit fed up of all this rubbish of how the scum manager blew it, could it not be, that despite Rangers being ravaged by Covid, including The Gaffer being in isolation, that Rangers were simply too good, and our Players were willing to fight for the Jersey

Well he didn't at every other set piece where he did exactly the same thing.

I think it should be something we prepare for next time so our players are aware if he grabs a shirt they need to change direction so the shirt gets properly stretched out to make it more obvious
That is a good plan they need to run until it rips and he has a clump left in his hand then see how whichever referee justifies not giving the penalty.

Kyogo through the middle narrative

Guess who he might be up against if he does play in the middle LOL

Back