Back Pages Monday's Back Pages - 64 images

See these headlines that say "Rangers silence their critics.." That is not the case, the sports pages are still full of them and call themselves "journalists".

What happened to the old adage of "to the victors the spoils" ? All I see are excuses for the losers. Most of them looking for positives in Big Ange's team following a defeat from a seriously weakened Rangers team after an energy sapping game in Armenia and a Covid situation which deprived the team of several starters.

Thanks for posting anyway Mark.

Leckies pain is glorious . He clearly was expecting much, much more from ra shellick. Full article crying about how if Angey had just played kyogo through the middle they’d have defintely won …… bwahahahaha
If Dame Edna hadn't signed Arsefelt and Joe Hart it might have been a draw....?

Gordon Ashly ( aka Parks ) still hurting still talking load a shite.....
We've a BETTER team....
We've a BETTER squad
We've a BETTER Manager...
We've a BETTER Support ....
We 've a BETTER Stadium ....

When is this fuckin rocket gonna shut up and stop making a right c.unt .of himself ?

Sports journalism is that bad they have descended to the Open Goal podcast stage of analysis - The “what did Celtic do wrong” take. Their pain is our pleasure.

Gordon Ashly ( aka Parks ) still hurting still talking load a shite.....
We've a BETTER team....
We've a BETTER squad
We've a BETTER Manager...
We've a BETTER Support ....
We 've a BETTER Stadium ....

When is this fuckin rocket gonna shut up and stop making a right c.unt .of himself ?
When he dies.:shh::))

What tomorrow showed more than anything to me at the final whistle, was was the commrade ship in the team.It meant a lot to the players to silence their critics.Again!

Wish we were playing Malmo this Wednesday.
I think it may be very different result.
Anyway onto Europa Group stages.

#letsgo

Back