Administrator
1JC7aKG.jpg

cF2W4n7.jpg

ke597Vy.jpg

7tONdXY.jpg

IyVb0kV.jpg

h8QgeeH.jpg

I1QUijm.jpg

Really enjoyed that :)). Took me a while, though! So much to read about our glorious team. Thanks for all the hard work - you do FFers a great service.

The Daily Mail’s verdict on Madden? - He got everything right apart from the harsh booking of Brown. What about his harsh booking of Aribo, who did nothing wrong, or his award of a free kick against Goodson, which led to the award of the softest penalty of the season. He also ignored a two handed push on Kemara, which threw him to the deck, and waved play-on. So how can he justify a penalty for a one-haded touch accompanied by a spectacular dying swan dive. I can only assume that the so-called sports writers are Celtic supporters or relatives of Madden.

Their fhanboys in the press seem to be starting to twist the knife
There will be more victims of their fury before next season
Luvelly

Thanks Mark, I never doubted for a moment that Steven Gerrard & Co. would help a certain person chew down on mouthful's of their own rubbish claims

I'm still laughing at Thumb, ''I want to take it.''.....F off fatty. Then Ed Ward missies, brilliant.

Rangers took their foot off the gas at 2-0. It was never a penalty, Aribo hardly touched griffiths who took a dive and got a penalty.

Back