Monday's football

Seems the Fulham keeper didn't get sent off because the VAR guy decided the defender could have covered for him. Didn't look that way to me.

VAR is a joke. Should’ve been two pens for Fulham & their goalie should’ve been sent off. Only thing more embarrassing was the reasoning from Stockley Park!

The ref should look at Lookman and Tarkowski and see there's no way that wee lad pushed that big lump over.

Fulham have scored 9 goals in 18 home games. That's not going to keep you up.
Yip play all the nice tippy tappy football you want but you need a goal scorer and rarely do guys who bag lots in the championship do the same in the EPL.

Betis get an indirect free-kick on Granada's 6-yard line for a pass-back. Not seen one of those for a while. First shot is blocked but Betis score the rebound. 2-1 to Betis.

Why are clubs that get promoted to the EPL not raiding the likes of us and the Tim’s for players instead of wasting money on duds. Not that I want anyone to leave us. Fulham’s centre backs are honking, I’ve watched them a few times this season and they are guff. Tippy tippy but no end product.

Always look forward to the last day relegation drama and it's all done and dusted with 3 games to go. Top of the division isnt much better.

Always look forward to the last day relegation drama and it's all done and dusted with 3 games to go. Top of the division isnt much better.

At this rate the last day TV games could be for the final europa league spot

Back