Monday's Hotline

mdingwall

Administrator
KPldbQu.jpg

Dominated the last 10 years against no Rangers team or a Rangers team with limited resources they really are trying to hard to hide the total anguish they feel inside of not making 10 in a row ,and yet they are still at it saying they will just turn up and win the League next season .

Look at them clutching at that tainted ‘quadruple treble’ and ‘dominated Scottish football for nigh on a decade’ so pathetic, if we were never out the league they would have never got 2 in a row and/or 1 treble, they really can’t take it that we’re back and we’re taking the league crown from them this season and I can’t see them taking it back for a few years either.
I’m finding the way they are now always getting referred to as the ‘champions’ on sky sports and the mhedia alike is nauseating, talk about desperate pandering to the hordes like.

This land of dreams they seem to be having with their wonderful team of has beens is about to POP and become a reality which for them will be a nightmare when they realise RANGERS are back to STAY !

I remember the hurt of not achieving 10 in a row you can say we threw it away but at the end of the day they did enough to win it ,what I can say is we didn’t start talking about until the actual season we where playing for it that’s the difference between us and them they actually had it in the bag years ago it will destroy them for years which is a comforting thought for those who did us wrong.

Last edited:
Amazing isn't it.

Everything has been about "The Ten" for ten years. Now that it is thrown away it's all about the nine years now, and trebles that include leagues handed via Zoom, and made out as if that was all they cared about.

You know, if it had been Rangers that had been awarded last year's league title through a Zoom call, CFC would have mobilised their fans and meedja pals in a concerted and constant attack to "strip the illegal Zoom title".

Although we don't want to sink to that level, we must ALWAYS ensure that any mention of this "historic quadruple treble" is immediately qualified by the addition of :
""Historic", in that the 2020 league title was never actually "won", and that the 2020 Cup Final was played in the following season against weakened, second-tier opponents."

Anyway, if I'm ever confronted with the mention of "quadruple treble" I immediately suggest that they're doing themselves an injustive by only claiming that low amount.
Surely there are more paedophiles at Celtc than just 12 ???

Amazing isn't it.

Everything has been about "The Ten" for ten years. Now that it is thrown away it's all about the nine years now, and trebles that include leagues handed via Zoom, and made out as if that was all they cared about.

The Fraudruple Treble is hilarious when they mention it. lol

They actually believe that anybody cares.

You know, if it had been Rangers that had been awarded last year's league title through a Zoom call, CFC would have mobilised their fans and meedja pals in a concerted and constant attack to "strip the illegal Zoom title".

Although we don't want to sink to that level, we must ALWAYS ensure that any mention of this "historic quadruple treble" is immediately qualified by the addition of :
""Historic", in that the 2020 league title was never actually "won", and that the 2020 Cup Final was played in the following season against weakened, second-tier opponents."

Anyway, if I'm ever confronted with the mention of "quadruple treble" I immediately suggest that they're doing themselves an injustive by only claiming that low amount.
Surely there are more paedophiles at Celtc than just 12 ???
Can you imagine COVID-19 was just about to hit us now Null and Void would have been a formality,I have heard that some of them think this Title doesn’t amount to much because it wasn’t played in front of Supporters after being awarded the Title last season where do you start with that.Watch this space will Titles only count when played in front of crowds the 10s back on guys we have had a vote and decided on it.

'' Great decade as a Dhim supporter''!! o_O

Will been a great decade as a Rangers supporter too if the SFA ever decide to throw that lot into the lowest division.

So they are already planning for next season?

Dont appear to be in any hurry or have they decided Kennedy is the man?

We can only fervently hope so.

'' Great decade as a Dhim supporter''!! o_O

Will been a great decade as a Rangers supporter too if the SFA ever decide to throw that lot into the lowest division.

So they are already planning for next season?

Dont appear to be in any hurry or have they decided Kennedy is the man?

We can only fervently hope so.
Says everything about them .

Back