Monday's Hotline

Ronaldo wouldn't even be in the same universe as such a poor keeper
Just waiting on the "we can win the CL" headlines and should be available before the weeks out

So there it is theve one of the best players in the world now, who will be taking them passed the group stages of the champions league :D
Thats cheered me up on a wet miserable monday morning lunatics:))

So there it is theve one of the best players in the world now, who will be taking them passed the group stages of the champions league :D
Thats cheered me up on a wet miserable monday morning lunatics:))
There was a tube on snyde 1 tonight saying he hopes septic draw Frankfurt spurs and sporting Lisbon as he feels they could win that group ! ... i almost pissed myself

Jota is world class? Ok...

The scum can progress from a CL group? Ok...

Nice to see the hordes are keeping there feet on the ground as usual, Jesus christ.

If Jota was 'world class' he'd have made Benficas first 11 easily, he didn't. The less said about there form in Europe the better.

Have a mate that's a Benfica fan he told me about Jota when he went on loan to the scum didn't rate him at all and certainly wouldn't want him in their team, saw him on Friday I pointed out that he's now the greatest player in the world allegedly he's still laughing. Yet another scumbo express European train crash upcoming. :))

The tramps will be out the CL by game 5 of their group, doesn’t matter who they play in Europe they are cannon fodder.

Is the “Hotline” (more like “Tepidline”) a real thing or just a way for the Rhebel hacks to commit their madder thoughts to paper? I can’t believe that Stephen Mulhern is a genuine person, he’d be locked up along with Mad Jhoe the Bighot, John James and the loony that scribbles thecelticblog.

Benfica let go a 'World-Class' winger for, 7 million was it..? Trumpets. Let's watch him when he gets pressed or marked hard by decent players in European football.

Back