Moon Howling by the Flat Earth Society

They cant even grasp the basics, its %^*& all to do with FFP

Licenses are awarded based on a whole host of things, right down to physios and media facilities. FFP is assessed AFTER the campaign has finished with penalties applied to the teams who fail it, 9 times out of 10 its a fine or a squad size reduction.

For people who think they are expects on these things you would think they could grasp the difference between FFP and club licensing.

For a Separate Entity blog he sure as hell pens a lot about the 55 champions.

The club which has suffered most from allowing Ibrox to run roughshod over those regulations is ours

I thought they suffered because of covid :shh:

Initially UEFA extended the FFP period from June 2020 to June 2021 because of Covid - ie, two years instead of one. Announced 18 June 2020.

Now due to the ongoing plague they've effectively suspended the provisions.

They've also announced you can make adjustments for Covid-related losses.

If James Forrest kept accurate notes of Rangers publicly-notified share issues he's know that £20million has been put in since our last accounts were published and £30million since Dave King last invested.

Fair%20Play%20tax.jpg.opt860x1173o0%2C0s860x1173.jpg

"UEFA are keen to ensure that clubs don't go deeper and deeper into debt so insist that any clubs losses over €5m during a single Monitoring Period are fully funded by their owner. In practice this means that clubs can only lose up to the maximum €45m during the first Monitoring Period if their owner is able and willing to put their hand in their pocket for any loss over €5m and, in UEFA's terminology, 'convert the loss to equity'."

Read the rules timmy.

Is it know funny how Man Utd can run up a debt of £455.5million and no one gives a rats arse?
Imagine if that was us, the Daily shit paper would shouting to have us put too death again.
Note: The Records most popular time in my era was in the ship yards when the cleaner of the bogs cut it into squares and hung it on a nail? All it was ever good for?

What I love about the Man Utd dept is the ......55 at the end! .....Great Number!

Is it know funny how Man Utd can run up a debt of £455.5million and no one gives a rats arse?
Imagine if that was us, the Daily shit paper would shouting to have us put too death again.
Note: The Records most popular time in my era was in the ship yards when the cleaner of the bogs cut it into squares and hung it on a nail? All it was ever good for?

What I love about the Man Utd dept is the ......55 at the end! .....Great Number!

They are still looking at what we do when they should be looking at themselves. No manager, new CEO, no captain, no team and how far from qualifiers starting?

Financial dopping by a club that's paying it's players on average £250,000 a year less than Celtic?

The same nonce club that's also spent probably more than double what Rangers have in transfer fees over the last 2 and a half years?

The only financial dope is the yahoo who looked at Barkas and Ajeti and thought paying £10 million for them was a good idea.

Good to see the cross dresser is hurting though.

Ross County, Livingston, Hamilton and St Mirren we’re all denied a European Licence by the SFA, at this stage at least. So Livi could also be affected. I think it’s a bit of an assumption to suggest it’s all down to FFP, there are other factors that are considered as well.

Back