Moral victories v bad referees in Europe :-)

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
So...I'm torn here.

Did the brave hoops dominating their hapless hosts (despite getting beat again) in any way provide enough of a moral victory to offset the blatant cheating of the foreign refs that are to be shipped in? Are these refs dirty 19th Century Terrorist huns? Are they in on the 'global Masonic conspiracy'?

Immediately after the game yesterday. The thumbnail on the BBC website was 'celtic the better team". This quickly changed to "plucky celtic...".

Valencia is clearly a much better team than the sides they face in Scotland but without watching either game i am 100 per cent sure they missed their friends, officials like big Craig and Bobby Madman.

All the stuff about getting foreign refs in is BS, it would take time to intimidate foreign refs and that could allow Rangers to stop their run of success.

Valencia is clearly a much better team than the sides they face in Scotland but without watching either game i am 100 per cent sure they missed their friends, officials like big Craig and Bobby Madman.

All the stuff about getting foreign refs in is BS, it would take time to intimidate foreign refs and that could allow Rangers to stop their run of success.
Plus...which refs? Cheats like last night or 'proper' ones who Celtic like?

Back