More BBC praise for our club.

It’s almost as if someone from London will kick someone from Glasgow if Rangers winning the title with Steven Gerrard as manager isn’t covered extensively with interviews with the players & manager by the BBC for broadcast on Football Focus and the national news.

I hope the horse had bolted. They can all buy the rights to show interviews with a Rangers TV logo in the corner.

Last edited:
It’s probably just starting to hit home with the slimey bastards that they are a week or two away from having zero access right to the official champions of Scotland.

They can stick with brown-nosing the vice champions as they try and rebuild their shambles of a club.

Is that the same as 'champions of vice' ? :)

BBC Scotland in an attempt to curry favour with us before the league is clinched. Looking to get back in to our good books to be included in all the post celebration interviews?

The reality will be more like this...

DzycRqRW0AEh4f3.jpg

Looking forward to Dan Walker apologising for no Stevie G interview, due to ongoing problems with BBC Skeletor, CREEP!
He’s another roaster than in 2012 during football focus questioned whether we were the same club.

BBC Scotland in an attempt to curry favour with us before the league is clinched. Looking to get back in to our good books to be included in all the post celebration interviews?

The reality will be more like this...

DzycRqRW0AEh4f3.jpg
Out of all the scumbags, even Spiers I genuinely hate that specky mess the most. The lesbian turner is actually poison.

A national broadcaster, subjected to scraps and info from other outlets when the mother fekker of all stories is about to unfold, must be like a whole carrot stuck in their throats. What a shambles

Let them stand and rot outside. Should be nowhere near our ground , shower of s.hite that mob

Will be a big decision for bbc London. 1.Back their Scottish outlet and miss exposure and interviews with the ex england captain and arguably greatest player of his generation.
2. Go against them and send up english reporters to do it ie Gary lineker etc.

Going on the fact that nothing has changed in the last 3 years anyway, I'm betting they will back scottish bbc and just give snippets here and there

Surely Goldson has played 31 league games, and yet to be on the losing side? :p
Aye but the point is he's never lost a league game since we signed him at the beginning of last season. Would've been interesting to see how we got on post Xmas last season if he hadn't been injured (althoguh the main part of our problem then was struggling to score)

I read their online report on the Livingston game, and despite them having no shots on target for 90 minutes, and us having 66% possession, they said Livi were unfortunate to lose, and for long spells were the better side.:oops:

Hard to see where they got that from mate LOL

There are plenty people who cant afford the sports channels, especially pensioners, who are missing out on seeing interviews with a football legend who is the manager.

They have a cheek to ask the public to pay for their very existence and drag them into their petty disputes. Its absolutely disgraceful that some bears will never have seen Gerrard speak as Rangers manager in their own homes on a service that they pay for.

I reckon the bbc in London have been looking for footage and interviews since SG became our manager and is leading us to the title. They will be asking pacific quay why they are always at a roundabout and have no access to our players

Not a peep. I was surprised it wasn’t commented on a lot more by us.
Same mate I remember at the time thinking it was a broken ankle. Could you imagine it was the Buff on Ajer or that. We would have got hounded.

Same mate I remember at the time thinking it was a broken ankle. Could you imagine it was the Buff on Ajer or that. We would have got hounded.
We certainly would have. Possibly went under the radar due to everything else that happened in that game.

They are scum, don’t trust them at all. They are up to no good
This is how I feel about them ....

These articles are probably lip service so that when they are accused of bias the other 99% of the time, they can then point to this article and say..... 'us biased..... nooooooo'

BBC are rat infested UK wide :shh:

We certainly would have. Possibly went under the radar due to everything else that happened in that game.
Yeah think we were all so gutted about the result and the off side goal as well as the couple of stone wall pens not given.

The world is going to descend on Ibrox, clamouring for pictures, interviews and sound bites... Meanwhile across the road will be BBC Scotland..... all alone, no one to talk to... Probably with a headline of Rangers cause traffic chaos in Glasgow, or some other nonsence

Back