More BBC praise for our club.

This is pretty incredible

f9faa0936757546607d7a289ca67076c.png

It’s probably just starting to hit home with the slimey bastards that they are a week or two away from having zero access right to the official champions of Scotland.

They can stick with brown-nosing the vice champions as they try and rebuild their shambles of a club.

I listened to bbc Scotland this morning just before 8.30 when they do the sport. First time in ages

Headline was chat about man utd, no mention of last night and implications for the weekend. In fairness, they didn’t mention Hamilton either

I thought it was odd but I guess it’s normal for them

I still can’t believe that a year ago I was sitting in my seat absolutely scunnered about how low we had fallen after accies beat us - that was the lowest I had felt in a whole , I’ll be honest - half of me was expecting to hear Stevie Gs time up When I got back to the car ..... no one could have convinced me that after that day we would go a year without losing another league game !

This too from them on Wednesday's game.
"Taking 85 points from 93 on offer is a truly staggering return, and factor in 23 clean sheets and nine goals conceded from 31 games to the equation too and we really are watching one of the best top-flight teams Scottish football has seen in modern times."
Still a bunch of c<nts, fűck them.

Feck giving them the hits

Exactly a year ago, Rangers' calamitous 2020 domestic form continued as they were beaten at home by Hamilton Academical to slip 13 points behind Celtic.

It was just days after they were knocked out of the Scottish Cup by struggling Hearts, and it was the fifth time in eight games that Steven Gerrard's side have dropped points. Captain James Tavernier wrote in his programme notes before that game about pressure getting to them.

Since then, though, Rangers have not lost a league game - a run of 32 matches. They boast an 18-point lead and are on the cusp of the Scottish Premiership title, which would end nine years of dominance by their rivals across the city.

BBC Scotland takes a look at the remarkable turnaround in Govan.

Gerrard's doubts after 2020 slump​

"I just need to think," Gerrard said in the wake of a 1-0 Scottish Cup loss to Hearts at the end of February 2020. The insinuation was the former Liverpool captain was considering his future.

"I am feeling pain right now because I am desperate to win here. Looking from the side today, I didn't get the impression that the feeling amongst my players was the same.

"We have given these players everything, held their hand on and off the pitch and improved everything for them. But it is tough when every other performance you feel the way you feel. This is the toughest moment I have had since I have come here."

Alfredo Morelos was dropped for that Hearts loss after failing to return from a trip to Colombia by the agreed time. The striker had scored 28 times before Christmas but added just one more after it.

Rangers played just one more league game after the Hamilton defeat - a nervy 1-0 win at Ross County - before the season was halted. The title was eventually handed to Celtic on a points-per-game basis, and Gerrard had nearly five months to work out where it all went wrong before the following season.

Rangers revived & rampant in new season​

Of their 31 league games this term, Rangers have conceded in just eight. Only once have they conceded more than one goal in a Premiership match.

Seven teams - including Celtic - haven't breached their defence, with Hibernian, Motherwell and Dundee United accounting for seven of those nine goals.

And no-one has managed to beat them in the league, with St Mirren's epic 3-2 League Cup quarter-final victory in Paisley the only blot on their record.

Even in Europe, the likes of Benfica, Standard Liege, Lech Poznan and Royal Antwerp have failed to come out as victors against the Ibrox men.

Relentless consistency of performance & selection​

Connor Goldson is the quickest Rangers player to play 150 games for the club
A foot injury ruled out Filip Helander for a large chunk of Rangers' early 2020 slump and his absence was crucial. Since signing in summer 2019, the Swedish centre-back has played 27 leagues games and has yet to be on the losing side.

Fellow defender Connor Goldson has just become the quickest Rangers player to reach 150 appearances for the club, managing it in 965 days.

Borna Barisic, James Tavernier and Ryan Kent have played over 40 games this term, and Steven Davis, Scott Arfield and Glen Kamara are closing in on that number.

And after a slow start in which he had scored only once in the league pre-Christmas, Morelos now has six in the past eight games.

'Three years in the making'​

Former Scotland head coach Shelley Kerr on BBC Sportsound

What has been really interesting is that this is by design from Rangers - this has been three years in the making. They've been a pleasure to watch. Of late they're just ticking the games off.

They've got great depth in their squad and even the infrastructure off the pitch is fantastic - that's why I say it's by design. They've got a real good style that they play and that's what we want - entertainment.

They simply don't want to have to explain to their bosses down South why they are on the outside looking in on one of the biggest parties ever.

A story with world wide interest and an England legend and true world star right at the heart of it right on BBC Scotlands doorstep and they have no access.

Was always going to happen and they were just to stupid and too bitter to realise it.

Give them nothing Rangers.
Remember how they treated us over the last 10 years.
Remember how biased their reporting of our club, and our fans was (and still is).

Never forget!!

We are on the brink of being back where we belong.
they are now sh!tting themselves as they have no access to us, because of the bed they chose to lie in, and the stance they chose.

Never forget!!

Fùck the BBC

It’s probably just starting to hit home with the slimey bastards that they are a week or two away from having zero access right to the official champions of Scotland.

They can stick with brown-nosing the vice champions as they try and rebuild their shambles of a club.
I heard they are building a hut on the roundabout, for gollum , because he says he is fed up getting the cold shoulder, and he is missing his burd. It would be a good idea to keep our eyes on Boydy, he gives the impression that he's trying to turn her back.

They simply don't want to have to explain to their bosses down South why they are on the outside looking in on one of the biggest parties ever.

A story with world wide interest and an England legend and true world star right at the heart of it right on BBC Scotlands doorstep and they have no access.

Was always going to happen and they were just to stupid and too bitter to realise it.
I hope they get nowhere near us when we wrap up the title, standing alone on the roundabout is good enough for them.

Shelley Kerr is outstanding, love it when we have her on.

BBC Scotland want to be our mateys again now that they finally realise we are the only show in town? Nah, to put the cat amongst the pigeons we should give interviews to the UK BBC when we take our throne back

I got a reply last week from them in connection with a complaint I sent .
they are still insisting Tim face is banned ( their actual words ) and Rangers are stopping them being able to supply a fair and unbiased service to all because they are deprived of interviews and commentating on match days at Ibrox.

Read the article. It is not complimentary to Rangers - it merely provides a chronological list of our results. The only compliments come from Shelley Kerr and we already hear those from her on RTV. No BBC author accredited either. Reads like it was published because they felt they had to say something about the internationally recognized change at the top of Scottish football.

With the rest of the haters they can f--k right off, they will squirm and squeal, hope the club treat them with the contempt they deserve.
Like all the rest that wish to bridge build GAFTS
Never forget!

Fck them, for long enough this infested organisation has been having digs and laughs at our Club. Now they'll be wanting a piece of the action when we lift the title.
They can stick to the second hand snippets they've been relying on up till now, they are not welcome.........apart fae oor Catriona that is!

A couple of days of reasonably fair reporting does not make up for 20 years of abuse, denigration and malicious lies.

Don't forget the McCoist interview edit, the abusive website image-labelling or the "Mad Men" title sequence.

That organisation is riddled with scum who now have to justify their lack of coverage of the champions-elect.

Back