More Dolly bedsheets

afrI1Fx.jpg

It just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside to know that we live rent free in the heads of so many Scottish football fans.

It is absolutely glorious to see so much jealousy pouring out of so many now they realise the Rangers are back leading the way in our game once more.

Hope it gives them all many, many sleepless nights.

I'm Aberdonian and a lifelong Hun i always remember acquaintances or neighbours of the sheep persuasion (who on a one to one basis were okay people) but when meeting them in a pub or at a party with other members of their flock i was always introduced as a Hun supporter (presumably to see if anything would kick off) ruined a few good nights having to watch your back all evening They honestly are a shower of shite
Keep out their company and don't denigrate yourself or give creedence to them by calling yourself a lifelong H*n.

Hahaha his squad number :D:D:D:D:D
They should have a sheet off with the Covids & see who can make us laugh the hardest

Can never get my head around how much effort they put into trying to make the rivalry between us and them seem in anyway big. It’s really sad that they think we even care.

I'm Aberdonian and a lifelong Hun i always remember acquaintances or neighbours of the sheep persuasion (who on a one to one basis were okay people) but when meeting them in a pub or at a party with other members of their flock i was always introduced as a Hun supporter (presumably to see if anything would kick off) ruined a few good nights having to watch your back all evening They honestly are a shower of shite
Get a grip!

Get a grip of yourself

Pathetic no marks, They always seem to think they're relevant. Nothing more than a skid mark on a pair of y fronts.

I love a good bedsheet.

Something quaint, innocent and pure about going to Primark and buying one of them instead of just giving someone a barrage on Twitter.

Lovely stuff.

When will these bastards get it into their thick skulls we don’t give a flying %^*& about them. The little bit of success in the 80’s has gone right to their hards to a point they live in their own wee bubbles Thinking they’re still relevant.

No class, just bitter.
The real pandemic? How does that sit with the family and friends of those who have died due to covid in Aberdeen?
Hope they give it a bit of thought before they leave school , their Mummies shouldn't be letting them out to play at this particular time .

nOFpKvV_d.webp

i12P5wY_d.webp

YSnsaGl_d.webp

Utter scum. Even a few of the their fellow SSBs with some shred of decency are calling them out.

Hes actually proud of that.

Well he is 14 and staying at home with his fat ride of a maw and his stepdad who beats him in his stinky bedroom.

His real da probably ran off with his sister.

Hes actually proud of that.

Well he is 14 and staying at home with his fat ride of a maw and his stepdad who beats him in his stinky bedroom.

His real da probably ran off with his sister.
lady's front bottom needs the door chapped for an outburst like that. Genuinely troubled sick bastard.

In all seriousness, we don’t need him now, let him see out his contract with the mutton guns and get him in the summer. I don’t want us giving them a brass farthing for ANYTHING! No player swaps, nowt!

Wonder how their 2 best players in Ferguson and McCrorie feel about that?

They are utterly pathetic.
It’s amazing that some of their players are Rangers fans as well as an ex Ranger as their manager. %^*& knows how any right thinking person would want to be involved with that pond life. One of the great mysteries of life.

They should be targeting 2nd spot , a bash ( albeit , a long shot ) at the champions league. That would surely take the sting out of being poor for a while !

It's such a one way rivalry.

Guy in our Aberdeen office could tell you everything about our squad, how we played in each game etc, I'll speak to him on a Monday and I won't even know/care who they played at the weekend or what the result was.

Nothing more frightening in life than a bunch of wee fannies painting up a bedsheet banner!!

Embarrassing.

Back