More Lies from BBC Scotland?

I’ve read the bid was £18m with £7m add ons. Celtic want the £25m up front if it’s to be paid as they know he won’t fulfil his obligations to get the add ons. I’m very surprised they’re entertaining the thought of selling him over any other player, I can only assume they’re cashing in as they see long term care injury problems.

Each can have their own opinion as to their relative merits, but remind me - when did I compare them?
Do you think we'd get stories about a £25m move for Tav? That's my point.
It's a fantasy being pushed by their compliant media.
Tierney is one step away from having to quit the game,has barely played in 6months and we're supposed to believe they've had a bid of £25m in response to knocking back £15m?
It's bullshit.

Tbf Arsenals transfer policy has been dugmeat for a while but even they must realise you can get a better left back with a decent injury record for £25 million

I await the 'Ceptic hold firm and wee KT is here to stay as chumps refuse to cave to EPL pressure' pr spin.
Their transfer business, as usual, has been a laughing stock and a total catastrophe.
There is not a chance in hell Arsenal and papping 25m into a lb, and if they dont, it wont be one with the injury history he has had.
Common sense and seeing the commonalities people.

As a Chelsea fan it would be hilarious to see Tierney play for arsenal and them to waste so much money on a average player but as a Rangers fan I don’t want them getting the cash to strengthen.

If he’s worth £25 million, what would a player and title winning captain like Tav be worth?

I worry for some on here when the wee mentally challenged face inevitably goes for a huge fee.

I’d rather he stayed than they get big bucks.

I follow arsenal and I'm on some of their fans forums and it's staggering the amount of fans who a) think he is a player and compare him to Robertson and b) want the board to just pay whatever the tims want.

People laugh at media manipulation but it happens

Can someone tell me why Napoli had been linked ? they have a great left back in Ghoulan, is he for the off ? more likely they were never interested.

As per my previous post, will his legs fall off or can recuperation /medical intervention repair his condition and allow a long term career ? I assume the Arsenal medical team have a greater insight compared to the FF enthusiasts with the "he plays for Celtc ,so he is shite ".

Do you think we'd get stories about a £25m move for Tav? That's my point.
It's a fantasy being pushed by their compliant media.
Tierney is one step away from having to quit the game,has barely played in 6months and we're supposed to believe they've had a bid of £25m in response to knocking back £15m?
It's bullshit.
How do you know the extent of his injury?
"One step away from having to quit the game"
What is your source for this gold dust which the media giants choose to ignore, because Peter Lawell tells them to?

I follow arsenal and I'm on some of their fans forums and it's staggering the amount of fans who a) think he is a player and compare him to Robertson and b) want the board to just pay whatever the tims want.

People laugh at media manipulation but it happens
Put aside your understandable repulsion for him as a person, but do you honestly not rate him as a footballer?

Put aside your understandable repulsion for him as a person, but do you honestly not rate him as a footballer?

I don't rate him very highly. Doesn't appear to be a very intelligent player, which you need to be as a modern day top class fullback.
Constantly exposed in their European games.
Hopefully he stays this season, Ojo tears him to shreds and he can go back to being a 5M gamble for a mid table EPL club at best.
Arsenal are insane if any of this is true.

You however appear to be a big fan of the wee fanny. Tell me, do you rate him a better fullback than Tav ?

I don't rate him very highly. Doesn't appear to be a very intelligent player, which you need to be as a modern day top class fullback.
Constantly exposed in their European games.
Hopefully he stays this season, Ojo tears him to shreds and he can go back to being a 5M gamble for a mid table EPL club at best.
Arsenal are insane if any of this is true.

You however appear to be a big fan of the wee fanny. Tell me,[ /QUOTE]
"A big fan"
That's right mate, I accept that he is a good footballer so I cream myself at the mention of his name.
I would say there are similarities between him and Tav and it's difficult to say who is the best. On stats (goals and assists) I would assume Tav is streets ahead. However in the current transfer market they would command a higher fee for their player than we would for ours. I assume because of the comparative success of the respective teams in recent years, International recognition etc.
Anyone who believes that Arsenal or anyone else increase their bid by 10m because Keith Jackson tells them to should genuinely seek medical help.

I felt 2/3 years ago he had great potential and would go onto big things but he's stagnated and is injured a lot. I don't watch the tims every week and the only time I see him is against us and for scotland and he has never impressed me

I await the 'Ceptic hold firm and wee KT is here to stay as chumps refuse to cave to EPL pressure' pr spin.
Their transfer business, as usual, has been a laughing stock and a total catastrophe.
There is not a chance in hell Arsenal and papping 25m into a lb, and if they dont, it wont be one with the injury history he has had.
Common sense and seeing the commonalities people.
It's started already...."Keiran happy to stay if deal falls through" stuff already being trotted out.

If his hips are as f*cked as some on here say then he won't get a move as he won't pass a medical.

Disappointed in Arsenal if they sign this wee ned, vastly over rated and been bossed by Tav and Candeias on a few occasions now.

Well how about you answer mine?
He has chronic hip problems,which is something of an occupational hazard for a professional footballer. As I stated he's barely kicked a ball in the last 7 months and is still not fit to play.
He was a good attacking full back a year or two back, but was regularly exposed in CL group games.
A poor man's Tavernier and that's being generous.

Back