More shares issued

Rangers issue a further 2.15 million shares at 20 pence each. Uncertain if fresh cash or converting loans to shares

As I said when the last tranche were issued, if it’s more money coming into the club, fine great, but the constant dilution of the shares makes Club 1872 chances of eventually owning 25% for certain voting rights more and more difficult.

As I said when the last tranche were issued, if it’s more money coming into the club, fine great, but the constant dilution of the shares makes Club 1872 chances of eventually owning 25% for certain voting rights more and more difficult.
I’d think deep down those in control of the club currently would be more than happy at that. As would a lot of the support

Highly unlikely C1872 will ever achieve that goal so it doesn’t make a huge deal of difference.

Back