More "woe is me" nonsense from Thumbheid Griffiths

Quite simply……. he’s a dullard and a cvnt….. plenty like him though and if he hadn’t fluked a career in the game he’d have spent the last 20 years asking if ‘you want fries with that?’

Surely no one touches him - certainly in Scotland anyway … actually thought he would end up in Cyprus with Lennon.
Seriously?
think he burned the bridges with Lennon in his last spell at Celtic
was he not in the papers not so long ago complaining Lennon wouldn't return his texts?
they do seem natural bedfellows but think that relationship is totally broken

It just shows you how things are so bad for him that even the scum have turned their backs on him.
You reap what you sow as they say.

As much as I think he’s done as a pro, part of me is surprised a lower league team hasn’t taken a punt on him.

Might be that they’re waiting to see what kind of punishment comes from the flare incident (from the courts or the SFA) maybe they saw how crap he was at Falkirk last season or maybe everyone’s finally recognised what kind of waster, bigot, predator he is, though we are talking about Scottish football here.

Annoys me how the media even give him the time of day.

He was caught asking multiple children for explicit photos online. The only reason why he isn’t in jail is this countries obsession with protecting/lenient punishment to peadophiles.

I’m absolutely horrified I have to share a country with scum like Griffiths.

"It's difficult, a lot of people don't want me to play football, but for me I've got a family to provide for, I still want to play football, I still enjoy doing it.”

News flash Thumbheid, Your drug dealer will manage just fine without you

If you eat high calorie food, drink lots, snort cocaine, get fat, have a chaotic domestic situation and piss off the people who trusted in you - professional football probably isn’t the profession for you. I might be wrong - but doubt it.
If you replace "snort cocaine" with "have zero skill whatsoever", and "chaotic domestic situation" with "the drive and determination of a narcoleptic sloth" then you've accurately summed up why I never made it.

Seriously though, Griffiths had a career and opportunities that he pissed away, as well as horrendous actions throughout his life, and he still expects sympathy? From who?

Still waiting on FF for someone to say, he’s driving a Taxi, although with brain like his, he’d probably get lost!

Haven't read the whole thread but I give it a month and he'll be signing up to play with Si Ferry and Slaney!... videos of him laughing and joking, being one of the boys.

"His ability's unreal, eh?"

"Unreal, Si. Unreal. Great guy an aw."

Haven't read the whole thread but I give it a month and he'll be signing up to play with Si Ferry and Slaney!... videos of him laughing and joking, being one of the boys.

"His ability's unreal, eh?"

"Unreal, Si. Unreal. Great guy an aw."
If we can get "griff" fit he would score 20 goals for us at Broomhill eh.

Shame he is a fat, useless, bigoted, racist junkie bastard.

The wee fanny is angling for some micky chairman to give him a 2/3 year contract, but the lazy wee bast*rd will repay him with sitting on his lazy arse, pick up the money and give him nothing in return.
A waste of space gives a fk for no one apart from himself.

uqoEct.gif

Has this horrible pilgarlic hobgoblin still not been banned by scotshit football authorities or charged by police Scotland for his dangerous flare kicking into the crowd episode. Scum I say.

Back