More young fans wearing Rangers tops

I was at a local Gala 50 miles north of Inverness yesterday with my wife and daughter. For the first time in years our club's presence was everywhere. There was at least 10 young bears running around and on the bouncy castle with the Rangers top on and several others had RFC face paint, it was great to see. And not a single mentally challenged top either:))

Couldn't help but wonder if this was the Stevie G effect spread this far north of the Country!
starting to take our country back :)

Was at M&D’s yesterday. Saw similar numbers of kids wearing our and their colours.

However many more adults seem to wear their colours.

It's about time we took over the streets again.

There is nothing better on a warm summer day than seeing all the Gers tops out in their resplendent colours, and i'm sick to the back teeth of seeing their rancid tops all over the place.

Brought out 2 of last season Rangers tops for my step son and his wife so if your in Ho Chi Minh City / Sai Gon you may see them about

I got my 3 year old the top on Friday and he has wanted to wear it every day since. I'm delighted at this as he hasn't really shown too much of an interest in football as yet, but he'll slowly get there hopefully.
Just need to decide when the best time would be to take him to Ibrox for the first time. Cant actually wait for that day..

I am in Olhao, Algarve. It is not really a holiday resort. I have just seen a young boy aged about 10 with the new top on. WATP

I took the youngest Grandson to Scarborough last week and although I can't match some of the numbers posted I spotted three of our tops to one of theirs.

Back