More young fans wearing Rangers tops

5*RFC

I was at a local Gala 50 miles north of Inverness yesterday with my wife and daughter. For the first time in years our club's presence was everywhere. There was at least 10 young bears running around and on the bouncy castle with the Rangers top on and several others had RFC face paint, it was great to see. And not a single mentally challenged top either:))

Couldn't help but wonder if this was the Stevie G effect spread this far north of the Country!

Its finally good to see our colours well represented again recently.

It was sickening to watch the last number of years you would actually have thought there was no Rangers fans left in Glasgow all you seen was that green and grey abomination.

The number of young, and older fans I've now seen with last years and now this years tops has been a breath of fresh air.

We have now returned the streets of Glasgow to its rightful colour scheme, long may it continue!!

XD

It's a crucial time for Rangers. If we can win 55 and have success in the cups and Europe then all of these youngsters will grow up with us back to where we belong. Brilliant compared to not long ago when we were on our knees.
I agree mate it'll be great when the younger fans can talk about us winning trophies rather than their dad's boring them with tales of old :))

I was at a local Gala 50 miles north of Inverness yesterday with my wife and daughter. For the first time in years our club's presence was everywhere. There was at least 10 young bears running around and on the bouncy castle with the Rangers top on and several others had RFC face paint, it was great to see. And not a single mentally challenged top either:))

Couldn't help but wonder if this was the Stevie G effect spread this far north of the Country!
I live in north England and I’m even starting to see the top again down here. Picked my boy up from school on Thursday and there was 2 young brothers wearing the colours. One in blue and one in orange. Got talking to their dad and we were both saying how it’s good to see again.

I’m visiting family in Canada so I brought the young lads Gers tops. Yesterday we were walking about a place called Paris (Ontario)with the kids wearing them when someone in a passing car rolled down their window and shouted ‘up the rangers!”

The boys were so chuffed and have never had them off hoping someone else shouts on them!

Isn't it great, we finally have our presence back after that fat slug and his puppets tried to neuter us. The damage that they caused can't be understated. Thankfully they're gone, and we're finally starting to taking our place at the top back.

Where was it? I would say a combination of things , finally fans can actually buy tops, the Stevie G effect and as i'm from that neck of the woods, the Highlands tends to be red, white & blue, look at when Rangers played two pre-season friendlies in Brora!

I am in Turkey at the moment my wee boy has last seasons 3 kits and won’t take them off. He gets a lot of people from all over Europe asking him about Rangers but it’s mostly about Stevie G.

Just back from Rhodes this morning and was great seeing a load of kids wearing our colours again, my son included.

I was delighted to see 3 young lads, from two obviously hard working and decent families :), flying back to Glasgow from Malaga the afternoon of the St Joseph’s game.

All of us missed the match being in the air at the time, but it was great to see and not one unwashed green and grey piece of shite to be seen.

Lovely journey

Saw loads of kids in the local park yesterday with the new jersey on, definite feel good factor with Gerrard being in charge.

Got my wee man the new kit today in the st Enoch store. Must have seen about 5 other wee guys getting stripped and the new kit on while we were waiting on shirt printing. Simply luvleh!

It was excellent to see all the youngsters and parents kitted out in the new strip today at Ibrox and in the city centre afterwards.

I bought a few of last years Hummel blue top at £5 each from the St Enoch shop & handed them out to friends grandchildren. They all wear them with pride now much to the annoyance of some Mums/Dads.

:)):))

He/she was paid by the fans and would then also have received a partial payment from BDO - so he/she has done alright out of it. Well into profit in fact.
I wondered about that and thought it was the Fighting Fund tbh.Yet another anomaly when it comes to the big bad Rangers!.

My youngest is behaving like a poet!
Never wants to wear anything but the new top.

Given I'm moving back to Inverness after a decade in Edinburgh this is good to hear!

We’re fucking back, wait until 55 comes. Rangers TV should take one of the drones up above George Square and the Paisley Road West. It’ll be literally the Blue Sea of Ibrox but instead if Ibrox it’ll be the full of Glasgow.

Seen quite a few in East Ayrshire but that’s to be expected.

Latest posts

Back