Morelos 10/1 on skybet

Toyota blue

To sign for Marseille.
Just had a wee bet on this .
Along with Moyes last week at 10/1 I may end up with a few euros for my holidays or more than likely skint again.
Roll on next week

So you've bet on Morelos going to France when it's England he wants to play in?

You're good at this.

Marseille are long term admirers by all accounts.

They certainly have a bit of cash and will be looking to replace Balotelli. I could see this happening for 18m.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was still with us next season. I hope he is here; a gem of a player who will get even better. I want him to stay at Rangers, and if we are to be successful we gave to keep our best players.

So you've bet on Morelos going to France when it's England he wants to play in?

You're good at this.

If Alfie does go to England premier or championship he'll have to get the petulence out of his play coz it's more rough and tumble down there and he may not be playing many games for the fee clubs will pay for him.

It's not as if the clubs down by are blind to his sendings off.

I don't really care where he goes - I just want the money in at earliest opportunity.

FWIW I can probably see Spain as a more likely destination at this stage, for on and off field reasons.

exactly, we can't let it drag on,. as soon as that window opens lets get it sorted
Agreed mate. I don't want a transfer 'saga' being dragged out all summer - that helps nobody.

I'm sure his agent is on the case anyway, so hopefully it can be done, the player can move his family and settle in their new destination, we get the money and SG starts to use some of the proceeds etc. Job done.

Back