Morelos agent : The motives of Clancy must be questioned

uneasydaz

20200912-204314.jpg

Jack was red carded for a follow through so it’s no excuse he got the ball first.

After Borna was booked he called another foul against him for nothing. A few more and he would have made the pointing gesture when he reluctantly issued the 2nd yellow. When Borna rightly went nuts at no action on the tackle I swear I thought he was 100 % sent off.

Gerrard now makes subs based on the refs performances.

Agent looking out for his player. If I were his agent I would want him as far away from Scottish football as possible. For numerous reasons.

He's been treated like utter shïtë.
I can think about 2 million reasons why his agent wants him out of Scotland!

Alfie has not helped himself at times. However had he played for the beasts he wouldn't have been subjected to anywhere near the abuse he's put up with us. We need to learn from this.

Clancys card has been marked by the management team for long enough now. Gerrard said as much as he could by turning it around and asking what would have happened if Alfie made the challenge today without leaving them a chance to do him. Good on Alfies agent and hopefully behind the scenes we are going mental.

I have always said in Scotland it is more the referees are poor than anti- Rangers but Clancy is a cheat. Pure and simple.

It’s a sad day when his agent has to call this out and not the club and the manager feel sorry for Alfie love the guy and everything he’s done for us.

The way some post on here about him aswell is terrible mentally challenged behaviour
You obviously didn’t hear Gerrards after match interview on Rangers TV?

I can think about 2 million reasons why his agent wants him out of Scotland!

Alfie has not helped himself at times. However had he played for the beasts he wouldn't have been subjected to anywhere near the abuse he's put up with us. We need to learn from this.
what Morelos has put up with in this country is nothing short of racism in my opinion. totally fuelled by the media

Dont like the guy but hes spot on. If morelos is to leave I hope they let the world know hes being forced out by the rest of scottish football. The refs and the media have alot to answer to

Back