Morelos and the Scottish media.

See see see see see
Clearly been schooled by a wise head,probably Gerard.The penny has dropped that if he screws the nut and improves his performances(which he has)the top English teams will show interest in him.My bet is Liverpool are waiting in the wings.Let's face it.He's a raw talent, but once surrounded by better players he will go on leaps and bounds.
If Liverpool are waiting in the wings l sincerely hope that the club play hardball as much as Liverpool did over Kent.

Well said.

The medias problem though is the Club.

If Morelos was playing for any other team he'd be getting bigged up something rotten.

The media have an agenda against the Club, Morelos treatment is a byproduct of it.
Maybe that's why the papers seem to be full of"he'll be away in January" type of vibe to unsettle him in some way. I don't trust anything they write about our Club,there is an agenda still.

Agree Barry.

The funny thing was when you calmed down & watched it again he struck broon with his arm on the chest. He didn’t elbow him in the face as was made out. Genuinely in the cold light of day it was never a red card.
Brown's initial fly kick then reaction got Alfie sent off. Yet not one of our impartial press called the wee cheat out on it. In fact did some not hail him as being clever ffs?

I’d love it if when the time finally comes for him to leave, after never speaking to them and doing the whole “not confident in English thing” he fired a parting shot at them saying “get it up ye ya bunch of fannies”

Back