Morelos Appeal Rejected

Quelle surprise , not.
They are shite at their job and their bosses cover up for them, it was a penalty in any other game in our league in any other league in the World.
Clancy is the worst ref I have ever seen and he has a problem as do most of his mates with Morelos.

Guys, what was the general consensus with the TV pundits and journos with regards the foul/booking. Were they on Morelos's side? Serious question not being sarcastic.

The club could easily compile a video of every disgraceful decision awarded against us, from this season alone, starting with the ridiculous red card (overturned of course) that Clancy dished out to Morelos on day 1.

Yes, produce a compilation and put it on the website, questioning how anyone can judge this to be impartial officiating and demanding change. State that the game is in disrepute and put the cheque in the post.

Should just do away with refs and just have SPL games use school playground rules. Can't be long with the way this season is going before some nutjob tries to get at a ref on the pitch. Hopefully it doesn't come in one of our games.

Having seen the replays, I would say it's a penalty but he goes down theatrically with it. I think (much like the Brophy/Worral one a few weeks back) there's a good shout but the player has effectively conned himself out of a pen by going down too dramatically.

How a review on appeal though can't see the arm round the neck and how it is obstructing his run is beyond me.

Which is fine, that’s a fair enough comment. But did Brophy get booked for diving?

So, just because I am not blinkered I must be a Tim? Sad the way some of our fans think.

I've always though that way. There was a pull around the shoulders by the Aberdeen player but no-where near enough to make Morelos go to ground so I'd be fine with a booking plus penalty.
I've said it many times, I hate players diving, especially our own.
No because you are talking shite and if you're not a mentally challenged then you're not right in the head.

We can say all we want about the performances on the park, and its clear we need to improve, but if we had been refereed even half competently, we would be damn close if not ahead in the league.

Just off the top of my head we would have 4 extra points the lafferty disallowed goal against Dundee the foul on tav v hibs where they go up the pitch and score

Just off the top of my head we would have 4 extra points the lafferty disallowed goal against Dundee the foul on tav v hibs where they go up the pitch and score

Probably another 2 first game of the season if Morelos is on the pitch.

I'm now convinced when we got booted down the league's,the refs got together and put their houses on they other lot getting 10 in a row and now because we're getting closer they're making sure they they cheat us so their bet comes up! fucking has to be something like this,this stinks to high heaven!

Corrupt mentally challenged bastards.
But I already knew that.
The club's continued silence on the double standards is shameful.
NS.

When was the last time we played a game when there wasn't an awful decision given against us? The 3-0 at Livingston in January?

I just don't see where we go from here.

Its clear to see we're not getting decisions, even when appealing and presumably presenting solid evidence.

Where do we turn? Media outlets, SFA again, UEFA?
Court for Arbitration of sport

We can say all we want about the performances on the park, and its clear we need to improve, but if we had been refereed even half competently, we would be damn close if not ahead in the league.
I can only think of one decision that has went for us and that's Alfies offside goal at Tynecastle. The rest have been against us.
We would be sitting top of the league

Penalty we never got in a previous game v Hibs. There is practically a costly decision in every game we haven't won.
I agree with one poster. Make a video, include narrative and comparisons. Stick it on our website and social media and share the hell out of it.

There NEEDS to be an alternative, there NEEDS to be a next step,we cannot keep accepting bias, mediocrity,or downright cheating!!why is the agenda against one club? and why aren't we doing something about it?

Which is fine, that’s a fair enough comment. But did Brophy get booked for diving?

No. I've no fcking idea what the ref's interpretation of that incident was to be honest. If he was anti-Rangers, he could've given a pen, I suspect he simply took it as a tussle and Brophy fell.

I'm now convinced when we got booted down the league's,the refs got together and put their houses on they other lot getting 10 in a row and now because we're getting closer they're making sure they they cheat us so their bet comes up! fucking has to be something like this,this stinks to high heaven!

As much as it seems like mass paranoia, it actually makes a ton of sense if it wasn't so twisted!

they had no choice any other decision was going to prove their bias, this way we an only suspect it, all be it the evidence proves he was incorrectly yellow carded, fucking scum of the earth

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like you, I thought it was inevitable that they would back their cheat, oops, sorry, back their man.

If they agreed that Morelos didn't dive, they were as good as saying that Clancy is a cheating bastard.

Of course, we all know he is. They know he is as well. They just don't care he's a cheat.

The real problem here now is that Alfredo now has a confirmed diving yellow against his name, which then allows the other bastard cheats to do him for the same again.

This country is utterly fucked. The tims run everything and don't give a shit who knows it.

Last edited:
Alfie did not dive: fact established with incontrovertible video proof. This demonstrates what we are up against
So it wasn't a foul? So we can do that to other teams? I think not.
There needs to be clarity on what is being believed to be a foul because for me the booking at Aberdeen for diving wasn't exactly a dive either when you see how hindered Alfredo was by the Aberdeen defenders arms round him, reactionary a slit second earlier and it's more obvious..

No point in bringing var in if that's what the panel come up with.

The panel convenes for Alfredo's appeal

DVhEwuw.jpg

is that fat f uck Traynor still on our PR staff if he is he needs rooting (aussie coliquiasimn) with the blunt end of a dunny brush
Does he aye. Maybe if he wasn’t trying to fight with one hand tied behind his back due to some of the stupid chants then he would have more ammunition.

We would have gotten a point at the piggery if Collum had listened to his 4th official (Beaton) and gave a foul on Jack in the build up to their goal.
That would represent a swing of three points in our favour, if we'd drawn that game, rather than Shame FC winning it.
As inconsistent as we've been this season, I have little doubt that the top of the league would be much tighter, without the obvious poor refereeing decisions we've suffered.

Alfredo gets no protection and those hatchet men took turns getting stuck into him and the rest of the team. the yellow card tally and zero reds proves this. Something needs to be done about that.

Clancy was never going to be overruled. He is the media golden bhoy ref and heir to the cheating crown currently held by Craig Thomson, who is near to retirement. We are going to be done over by him for years to come.
Very true but suspect that the decision not to overrule Clancy was strongly influenced by having to concede that McLean messed up last Friday and to confirm that another of their so called top refs got a big decision wrong would have been damaging to whatever credibility that the refereeing department still have.

Clancy made at least 20 mistakes during the game and that includes incorrect bookings for Aberdeen - is his performance being questioned?

Compare the incident on Tuesday to the penalties the mentally challengeds were getting last year in semi-finals - barely a touch and it's a penalty. Outside the box - it's a penalty.

CONsadines arm is around Morelos and his left leg across. The very fact he makes a gesture moving his arm away speaks volumes!!!!

This is going to come to a head at the piggery. With the contrasting way in which each club is refereed, there will be only one winner.

I think we should call the SFA out on this and go to war with them because this is yet another decision that has cost us badly!

Hold a press conference and show the footage and show Alfie didn't dive and was fouled and show Clancy up for the cheat he is

Last edited:
Back