Morelos being abused in Kaluna beach club Tenerife

It's a vicious circle.

mentally challenged mhutants produce mentally challenged mhutants who then produce even worse mentally challenged mhutants and so it goes on and on.:(

A blight on decent society.

NS.

They would probably at least have a chance if it wasn't for the apartheid schooling system.

EasygoingForkedGalago-small.gif

They really are vile people. I’ve come across lots of Celtic players and as much as I wouldn’t give them the time of day I would never abuse them.

6th tweet down ...

"He holded a sevco top at me also walked by my kids mumbled something so ye a gave it fuckin back & would do it again"

I've said it before, but apartheid education really has a lot to answer for.
What an absolute clown.

Get it sent to the Scottish sun so that they can run there Celtic supporters abuse Morelos story...

It would already be up on there website if it was a filth player getting pelters.

I see he advertises his business on his facebook page,another big mistake.

Is there no limit to how dumb this scum can get.

If I was on holiday and a pape player was sitting next to me the last thing I would think of doing is this sort of mongofied shite.
Infact i would either just ignore them and let them get on with their holiday or If I had to come into contact with them I would probably be nice to them and have a wee chat. Those cretins sink to levels even satan himself envies.

If there was ever a case for sterilising a group of society it's those mutants.
If I was on holiday and a pape player was sitting next to me the last thing I would think of doing is this sort of mongofied shite.
Infact i would either just ignore them and let them get on with their holiday or If I had to come into contact with them I would probably be nice to them and have a wee chat. Those cretins sink to levels even satan himself envies.

Aye, that wee side chat has always worked if need be. :cool:

Was that stupid bastard trying to say ‘wish’ at the end of that tweet as opposed to ‘which’?

Yep. Then there's this from the same mutant

They kicked one lass out for waving a towel then the come told us we can’t take pics as the not allowed on social media
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
the keep goading me, good job it’s plastic glasses
1f923.png

Why's it a good job it's plastic glasses Toots ?

What is wrong with these fucking inbreeds?

Presume the Scottish MSM here will be all over this.

Let’s hear from Bankrupt Brains on this.

6th tweet down ...

"He holded a sevco top at me also walked by my kids mumbled something so ye a gave it fuckin back & would do it again"

So Alfie just “holded a top at him” without knowing the first thing about him, where he’s from or who he supports? Did Alf try to give him a top after hearing his accent?
I think he’s just another lying poet.

6th tweet down ...

Then, if you look further down he actually asks someone if they have a brain

Imagine having three young kids and bringing them up thinking it's acceptable to abuse strangers on holiday

Phone call to social services.

Back