Morelos, Candieas and Halliday sent off

Lets also post examples where no action was taken

Johnston after they scored the first in Sept. Can't find any pics/vid of Griffiths doing the GIUY gesture to the West Enclosure in the same game yet.
xohafDC.jpg

Lennon in Aug 2017 when Hibs beat us 3-2 - exactly what Morelos was booked for.
bwVOg9w.jpg

psLsGvJ.jpg

Pat fenlon was sent to the stand in the cup final for a gesture but its only rangers players I can remember getting the same.

Sad thing about this is an appeal is absolutely pointless. No chance of it being overturned particularly with the player in question being the most hated player in Scotland, hated by media, opposition fans and officials.

The best the club can do is demand an explanation is to why such actions aren’t taken against any other side. Particularly when it’s the likes of Scott Brown gesturing to our fans in volatile games in situations that really could have been dangerous. At least grow a fucking set and ask!

today's refereeing was as bad as the commentary team, its was as though he was being guided by walker as you just knew morelos was getting booked for nothing in reality.

“Celtic captain Scott Brown will not be punished for a gesture made following his side's win over Rangers last month after the charge was found not proven. Brown was accused of "failing to act in the best interest of Scottish football" after he celebrated Celtic's 2-1 win in front of the Rangers support.”

there’s you right to appeal right there

By way of a second yellow for "gestures" after scoring.

Anyone got any examples of this happening to other teams in Scotland whilst celebrating within the confines of the pitch?

It's a very very simple question that someone at the Club should ask publicly.

Isn't it strange that it's Rangers players that get sent off for the like, when other teams' players can celebrate as they want ?

It is an embarrassment to be honest, siting here with a Chelsea fan and he basically says that’s why nobody takes your league seriously. All through the game he is asking if this is the refs first professional game, a laughing stock that is what our league is.

Johnston after they scored the first in Sept. Can't find any pics/vid of Griffiths doing the GIUY gesture to the West Enclosure in the same game yet.
xohafDC.jpg

bwVOg9w.jpg

psLsGvJ.jpg
And there you have it.. We’re not allowed to say it’s a conspiracy. But it’s a f****g lot of inconsistencies.

It's a very very simple question that someone at the Club should ask publicly.

Isn't it strange that it's Rangers players that get sent off for the like, when other teams' players can celebrate as they want ?

Yep, we simply have to speak out and question the double standards here.

I remember Kamberi of Hibs scoring at Ibrox and then giving the cupped ears, the arm gesture and the come ahead gesture to the Copland. It was so ridiculous that his captain that day Marvin Bartely had to physically drag him back to his own half.

What happened? Well nothing. Not even a word in his ear by the ref.

By way of a second yellow for "gestures" after scoring.

Anyone got any examples of this happening to other teams in Scotland whilst celebrating within the confines of the pitch?

Who was the fuuk in black anyway ?.

Ive just switched onto sky and its adverts.

xohafDC.jpg

bwVOg9w.jpg

psLsGvJ.jpg

There we go. Paste those into the match thread for the lads who’ve decided to kick and punch or player instead.

Today’s sending off is an utter disgrace.we as a support have been on the end of way worse goal celebrations than what we saw today.alfie was getting abuse all through the game and he gives them some back.

Brown was sent off last season for jumping into the crowd but I’ve not seen anyone other than a Rangers player sent off for a gesture 20+ yards away from opposition supporters?

Brown and Griffiths have gotten away with absolute murder over the years compared to that.

I mean you can argue double standards but he has went to the motherwell fans and gestured get it up ye while on a booking...cant really complain too much just a silly thing to do

I mean you can argue double standards but he has went to the motherwell fans and gestured get it up ye while on a booking...cant really complain too much just a silly thing to do
You can complain when it literally never happens. How many times has an opposition player scored against us and ran across infront of our fans doing something similar or cupping their ear? It happens constantly yet no c*nt ever gets booked.

Whatever happened to 'sensible refereeing',a word in the ear.............never happens to a Rangers player yet happens always against us.

You accept a double standard applies but we shouldn't complain?

The ears thing would have been a disgrace but it’s a get it up ye from Morelos.

Ludicrous risk - but he will just need to learn from it

You accept a double standard applies but we shouldn't complain?
Hes on a booking, went out his way to go to the motherwell fans and say get it up ye..its a yellow card - i understand the frustration that other players arent booked consistantly for similar offences..but its a yellow card

You can complain when it literally never happens. How many times has an opposition player scored against us and ran across infront of our fans doing something similar or cupping their ear? It happens constantly yet no c*nt ever gets booked.
I agree, other players should be getting booked for similar offences and the sfa's consistancy is appalling - and morelos' reputation probably generates more focus on him unfairly - but it is a yellow card and it was the right decision, frustrating, but was completely avoidable

Hes on a booking, went out his way to go to the motherwell fans and say get it up ye..its a yellow card - i understand the frustration that other players arent booked consistantly for similar offences..but its a yellow card
I haven't said it's not a yellow card.
I've asked you why we can't complain when you accept there's different rules for Rangers.

Back