Morelos Claim Dismissed

Lower ourselves to their level? So you are happy with out players getting handed 3 match bans for absolutely nothing? That attitude is why it continually happens
Lower ourself by meaning moaning and throwing the toys out the pram. It’s happened now not going to change just get on with it and deal with it now. He didn’t deserve the ban but let’s be honest he’s got away with a few descions this season!

Hang your head in shame Alex - you sound like your dancing you’re puppet Masters tunes, you should know better, never ever cede one inch ever.
You know the saying ‘No surrender ‘

Rae, like Derek Ferguson still plays in Rangers legends games.

It might be for charity, but I'd still ban half of hour ex-player from Ibrox.

Every ex-Tim tows the party line.

Anyone have any genuine ideas of what the board can present here, a timeline of events of past fuckovers?

No surprise.

We need multiple cameras at all games. VAR cannot come quick enough.
We need a new appeals system. Current system is draconian.

How that lot got away with theirs is unbelievable. But again expected.

It's sickening really in the context of the other games this week where we have had Burke do the most dramatic dive we have seen in years and a pure assault by Simunovic totally ignored by a compliant SFA.

The whole system is a joke.

How can Morelos' 'crime' be deemed the same as McKenna's?

McKenna's is genuinely shocking. Could easily have done a lot of damage to his opponent.

if Morelos does that, he's getting at least a 6 game ban with the outrage it would cause up here. From the media reports, I can't even remember that McKenna got sent off because the coverage has been targeted at Alfredo

if that lash out was committed against any other than us, it's a 6+ game ban easily

Same ban received as the scottish internationalist who kicked/attemped to kick a young player in the face with his studs?

Punishment hardly fits the crime

I don't think him peeking through his fingers at the ref when he was rolling around on the deck helped him.

Completely unfair an uncalled for comment
Why they hide away saying nothing while club gets attacked from pillar to post day in day out and all we get are pointless statements with no action taken. Players and coaching staff assaulted on the pitch at the Scottish Cup Final and they did nothing.

Yes they put their money in which we are all eternally grateful for but their responsibilities don't end there.

Like or not the boards inaction is part of the reason we are where we are. I hope that it is something that will change for the good of the club which after all is what matters to us all.

Lower ourself by meaning moaning and throwing the toys out the pram. It’s happened now not going to change just get on with it and deal with it now. He didn’t deserve the ban but let’s be honest he’s got away with a few descions this season!
Naw, I couldn't give a %^*& what anyone else thinks of it, I hope we go all out on the cunts. I don't recall him getting away with anything, what I do recall is numerous players getting bans for zilch, especially Alfredo

J
Incredible really.

I think one thing is for sure. There is absolutely no way anyone on the appeals panel has looked at the incident objectively. Not one person I work with thought it was a red card (and they are mostly Leeds fans with no real interest in Scottish football).

The decision taken has been influenced by lots of different factors including Morelos reputation, media pressure, recent refereeing decisions (i.e. the 4 pens in one game despite 3 being correct) & of course the potential reaction from the tims of the decision.
And above all us winning in Dec... that wasn’t meant to happen.

Morelos I expected, McGregor I didn't think there was a chance in hell. then to find out nothing at all for them after their 2 assaults and clear dive just totally beggars belief

Who controls the VAR?

Joe the bigot?
There can be less excuses when var is in play, than decisions being taken based upon pressure from players and undue influence. The refs have time to breath, have a second review and then take a decision. There is no chance to use the usual commentators excuse...well, we can see it on tv. But, the ref has only had one split second view. Multiple tv angles and time to review takes this away.

Last edited:
I don't think him peeking through his fingers at the ref when he was rolling around on the deck helped him.

How dare you post and not have a go at the Sfa, Celtic or liewell and clearly how corrupt it is!

When decisions go our way it’s yasss the poets are raging, get it up them etc etc.

When we don’t get decisions it’s as above.
Unfortunately for us with the type of player Morelos is he is always going to be involved in these incidents.

Just waiting on people having a go at Gerrard for saying it may prevent him going to the next level.

McGregor has been ‘naughty’ a couple of times this season also.

Whilst I disagree with the Morelos decision after seeing the footage from different angles, we are not going to get every single decision.

As per, we have calls for boycotting the cup, Gerrard reviewing every game and incident and calling the Sfa out in public.

I refuse to let myself get bitter and twisted about this.

Every single one of us to an individual needs to put our minds to how we wrestle back the current narrative to at least a balanced, fair and level playing surface.

It's all about us. What we do now and how we move forward, not wallow we must stand up for our club. We cannot accept the current situation but we need to focus on the way forward and not feel sorry for ourselves.

No-one likes us, we don't care. We can fight for our clubs place in Scottish football though.

Deal with it? No chance. Ridiculous attitude and anyone still with this mindset needs to wisen up fast. Everyone in Scottish football hates us and the officiating/judicial procedures are an absolute disgrace which have been utilised by a Celtic compliant media to weaken our team. %^*& them all. No chance should we take this lying down because itll never stop.

To say that the disciplinary system is both flawed and erratic is being generous. Sadly, there is nothing much that Rangers alone can do to change things. The support of other clubs is required and we all know how unlikely that is.

There can be less excuses when var is in play, than decisions being taken based upon pressure from players and undue influence. The refs have time to breath, have a second review and then take a decision, there is no chance to use, the usual commentators excuse...well, we can see it on tv, but, the ref only have one view. Multiple tv angles and time to review takes this away.

They've had multiple angles of this incident, and TWO days to come to the conclusion that Alfredo deserved a red, and a three match ban.

I don't trust anything the SFA/SPFL do. They'll find a way to corrupt VAR, it's what they do.

I agree totally,VAR won't make the slightest difference because it'll still be the same hierarchy in charge and viewing it. Totally one sided,and for Rae to come out and to under that there is something wrong with the guy,outrageous. There needs to be a clean sweep of the powers that be,only then will we see change.
The pressure on the referees would become unbearable if they were to have var, yet still make silly decisions. You don’t eat an elephant in one sitting mate - bite by bite we will get there. The system is not going to change overnight, so why not get things that help drive the change?

That's nonsense the filth have been on the refs for years and it pays off we are undoubtedly targeted and treated differently

So we have two players facing bans for very little, whilst the tims run around assaulting people.

Their propaganda tactics very much in full flow now. An absolute fucking disgrace.

Anyone have any genuine ideas of what the board can present here, a timeline of events of past fuckovers?
The one thing Pedro was getting right was building a dossier, this board could easily put one together (and compile video clips to back the for the club if they make a commitment to using it

They've had multiple angles of this incident, and TWO days to come to the conclusion that Alfredo deserved a red, and a three match ban.

I don't trust anything the SFA/SPFL do. They'll find a way to corrupt VAR, it's what they do.
With impartial people like Shifty McGifty "A cannae stand the bast@rds" it will be run to an agenda, he should have been removed by now.

There was very little chance of Morelos getting off with anything the way the mhedia highlighted it, christ you would think he'd raped some kids givin the uproar. (yes being ironic)...... How true is the saying "No one likes us... We don't care" #55

It's hard not to be utterly sick and tired of the SFA now.

How many Rangers players have been cited or retrospectively banned compared to Celtic?

How dare you post and not have a go at the Sfa, Celtic or liewell and clearly how corrupt it is!

When decisions go our way it’s yasss the poets are raging, get it up them etc etc.

When we don’t get decisions it’s as above.
Unfortunately for us with the type of player Morelos is he is always going to be involved in these incidents.

Just waiting on people having a go at Gerrard for saying it may prevent him going to the next level.

McGregor has been ‘naughty’ a couple of times this season also.

Whilst I disagree with the Morelos decision after seeing the footage from different angles, we are not going to get every single decision.

As per, we have calls for boycotting the cup, Gerrard reviewing every game and incident and calling the Sfa out in public.
That is a very reasonable post and I applaud your level headed approach to today's outcomes.
Indeed I could almost agree with you.
In a fair and balanced football society where justice is measured and apportioned to all in a manner that is truly objective without favour or prejudice, then one could almost see where the authorities are coming from in weighing up both McGregor and Morelos.

However, this isn't the case, this doesn't happen and this isn't nearly a matter of fairness.
It doesn't even touch the sides of fairness.
If this were the case ...Scott Brown would have had his comeuppance and far more clubs than just Rangers would be supping on their own measures of such evenly poured justice.

Sadly I might be missing the bigger picture, but is there any other club in Scotland, a land of hammer throwers, that suffers as much 'retrospectively authoritarian measured justice'?
Ffsake we should demand the figures and we should have these figures transparently announced to the world.
We need to see the totals of these measures of justice and we need to have them, in turn, measured scrutinised and weighed to understand just exactly how fair they are!

Can only leave it up to time then to see if I’m right. My source is 100% independent, and involved in the process.

Well your source was spot on, I’m genuinely interested to know why the red was upheld. Does your source have any info on that given they were involved in the process?

Back