Morelos facing trial by sprtscene again

6olz81.gif

292205w.gif
This is the shit we are dealing with on a weekly basis yet it's our player who is constantly in the dock ,as been said before it's a free rein to do what you want against us and I'm sick of it .

They would not get into Ibrox then.

Unfortunately, we have no choice but to let them into film, as they have a deal with the SPFL who own the rights to League games. We can take away individuals press facilities, as we have done with McLaughlin, but we cannot block the BBC as an organisation from attending games.

Alfie needs to learn to hit the dock the moment these bampots have a go at him, and stay there. By the time the ref reacts hes only seeing the secondary phase of the 'attack'...the retaliatory push.
He gets booked when he does that unfortunately

BBC Scotland website trolling Gerrard's call for protection with pictures of Goldson and Morelos. Sportscene will be yet another hatchet job.

My gripe is why does broadfoot try his hardest to cheat and injure our players, we set that mediocre lady's front bottom up for life and gave him the best years of his life

Didn't he also set Jack up when stamping on jack's toes and then hit the deck as if shot when Jack pushed him away, never thought I would see the day when an ex Ranger wasn't welcomed back to our club and I thought the world of Alfie Conn as a player even as yet I cannot understand him pulling that rag over his head but the man is welcome at our club, as for Broadfoot keep him away for this Bear.

The real question that should be asked by them is why did Clubfoot feel the need to walk right up behind Morelos and get so close that he was able to catch his achilles heel. The only answer is that he was trying to cause harm and provoke a reaction, but we all know that they will yet again point the finger at our player.

I don't understand how someone who had a pretty decent career with us and played his part in some pretty big wins/trophies etc can act this way.

Go ahead and give it your all against us that's fine but to act in that manner is baffling.

Honestly I think nothing should come of this either way.

Broadfoot acted like a lady's front bottom but Realistically it was nothing major. It wasn't out of control or really going to injure him. Probably a yellow card. Alfie well within his right to defend himself.

If Broadfoot gets cited then I'll be dammed, maybe there is a degree of fairness in the system if a little harsh imo.

If Alfie gets cited, the games a bogey and honestly we might as well start playing hockey.

If they both do then the system is used wrongly either by incompetence or to mask bias.

Unfortunately, we have no choice but to let them into film, as they have a deal with the SPFL who own the rights to League games. We can take away individuals press facilities, as we have done with McLaughlin, but we cannot block the BBC as an organisation from attending games.
Have they not done that themselves.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sportscene send an additional camera to each game and have it constantly filming Alfie, in the hope that they catch him doing something. Even if it was in retaliation to Broadfoot raking his studs down Alfie's leg, the bastards are likely to edit it to make Alfie look the bad guy.

It would a central feed that is supplied to the right holders with a set amount of cameras.

Produced by a 3rd party on behalf of of the SPFL

The same pictures are provided to RangersTV, Sky Sports, BT Sport and BBC Scotland

Have they not done that themselves.

Yes they taking the decision not to attend

Honestly I think nothing should come of this either way.

Broadfoot acted like a lady's front bottom but Realistically it was nothing major. It wasn't out of control or really going to injure him. Probably a yellow card. Alfie well within his right to defend himself.

If Broadfoot gets cited then I'll be dammed, maybe there is a degree of fairness in the system if a little harsh imo.

If Alfie gets cited, the games a bogey and honestly we might as well start playing hockey.

If they both do then the system is used wrongly either by incompetence or to mask bias.
He should be cited as his actions were purely to provoke.
It wasn't even something that happened in the midst of the game.

Well there you have it

Broadfoot antagonised him, if the referee had seen him react it would have been a yellow card, never any more than that.

Doesn't seem that outrageous to me.

I used to defend Kirk Broadfoot when he played with us whilst many gave him stick. No nonsense, no frills, solid enoigh, done a job, won trophies. But ever since his return to Scottish football and Kilmarnock, he's been nothing but an utter khünt.

Off the ball incidents, diving, lunging in on players, elbow on Morelos half way, kicking him, putting our players up in the air, diving at Ibrox, feining injury, incident with Jack.

I hope his studs stick in the plastic pitch at Rugby Park and he ruins his knee.

He's a dirty, cheating, horrible bastard.

He should be cited as his actions were purely to provoke.
It wasn't even something that happened in the midst of the game.
Tbh you're right mate.

In all honesty I'd be happy for it to just disappear though because these things never end well for us regardless of who is guilty.

Well there you have it

Broadfoot antagonised him, if the referee had seen him react it would have been a yellow card, never any more than that.

Doesn't seem that outrageous to me.
It is outrageous, why the feck would that big buffoon try to get Alfie to react, he has history for it, the man is a disgrace for anyone who wore the shirt.

I used to defend Kirk Broadfoot when he played with us whilst many gave him stick. No nonsense, no frills, solid enoigh, done a job, won trophies. But ever since his return to Scottish football and Kilmarnock, he's been nothing but an utter khünt.

Off the ball incidents, diving, lunging in on players, elbow on Morelos half way, kicking him, putting our players up in the air, diving at Ibrox, feining injury, incident with Jack.

I hope his studs stick in the plastic pitch at Rugby Park and he ruins his knee.

I still think his wee sly nudge on Murphy caused his injury.

It would a central feed that is supplied to the right holders with a set amount of cameras.

Produced by a 3rd party on behalf of of the SPFL

The same pictures are provided to RangersTV, Sky Sports, BT Sport and BBC Scotland

Yes they taking the decision not to attend

Who would be responsible for the edited highlights that appear on Rangers TV mate?

To be fair Michael Stewart did say broadfoot fouled Alfie and it should have been yellow for both if anything

But he then looks at all the killie tackles saying nothing much in them def no reds. He seems to forget about the continuous fouling

It is outrageous, why the feck would that big buffoon try to get Alfie to react, he has history for it, the man is a disgrace for anyone who wore the shirt.
Broadfoot was dead to me as an ex Ranger after he threw himself to the ground like he had been shot to get Jack carded.

In my humble opinion he gets an easy ride from our fans considering the snake that he is .

A few boos here and there, he should be feeling the full force of the support every time the ball goes near him .

Have to say CC I couldn’t stand him even when he played for us. And that’s a very very small group of players I can say that about in 49 years watching the club.

Latest posts

Back