Morelos facing trial by sprtscene again

Broadfoot refuses to go public on his spat with James McLean which landed him with a near-record suspension.

He won't give his side of the story because it will land him with another ban.

Yet he doesn't mind instigating incidents which have the aim of getting Rangers players banned!

Last edited:
Braodfoot being an utter prick with his subtle rake down Alfie’s heel ,he seems to carry a lot of anger and resentment does Kirk broadfoot ,seen by most rangers fans now as a complete bellend

“Broaders”(Dickers speak) is a low level over the hill scumbag.He owes everything to Rangers and would be less than the nothing he is today without our club.
The footage from Sportscene (!!!) clearly highlighted the deliberate attempt at injuring Morelos.
A charge of bringing the game into disrepute should be in Clubfoots mail box this a.m.

When Clubfoot retires he should not be allowed back into Ibrox even if he wants to pay for tickets

Past few years he’s acted like a bitter mentally challenged bastard and I’d never let him back into our ground

Rangers made him a very wealthy man and he’s never a Rangers fan. No way would he behave like he does if he was one of us

What is the point then having a tv contract that allows a broadcaster ( BBC ) to only highlight our players to the CO.

The BBC highlighting only our players is nothing to do with the contract though and everything to do with the BBC and its relationship with Rangers. Two entirely different issues. I'd argue that the contract allows them to put the same focus on the Dhims players. It's the BBC that chooses not to. That's nothing to do with the SPFL TV contract.

If I ever meet Kirk Broadfoot, I will be telling him in no uncertain terms exactly what I think of him.

An absolute prick of a man.

You are capable of showing a lot more restraint than I am mate,suffice to say that if I ever come across the cvnt it won't be verbal and I'm seventy two.

Broadfoot is a dirty, sleekit bastard trying to injure a fellow pro. Scumbag.
He’s not trying to injure him he’s trying to force a reaction from Morelos by stepping on the back of his ankle while the wee man’s back is turned, just like the fecking coward that he is. Then goes down holding his face when he’s pushed away.
This is almost the exact same thing this rat did with Ryan Jack and just like then it isn’t highlighted by anyone at the club.

I don’t get it with Broadfoot. The best years of his limited career were with us. Or is it he’s always been a prick and I chose to ignore it whilst he was with us?

Candeias got a red card for blowing a kiss.
Broadfoot better get banned!

Clubfoot is an absolute cocksocket.That was intentional and a deliberate attempt to injure Alfie.

The sun reporting the compliance officer will review the incident tomorrow for both players.

Honestly don’t know why they would bother. No precedent to ban someone for a push to the chest as would only ever be a yellow. For example first game of the season, Aberdeen player grabs Arfield by neck and both get booked.

He’s not trying to injure him he’s trying to force a reaction from Morelos by stepping on the back of his ankle while the wee man’s back is turned, just like the fecking coward that he is. Then goes down holding his face when he’s pushed away.
This is almost the exact same thing this rat did with Ryan Jack and just like then it isn’t highlighted by anyone at the club.
I agree with what you're saying apart from the not trying to injure him... To intentionally rake your studs down someone's achilles is to hurt them. Now with todays news that both are being looked at by the compliance officer Rangers had better back our boy up.

Broadfoot refuses to go public on his spat with James McLean which landed him with a near-record suspension.

He won't give his side of the story because it will land him with another ban.

Yet he doesn't mind instigating incidents which have the aim of getting Rangers players banned!
He’ll be keeping it secret until her retires. No consequences on the pitch, and he will use it to try to curry favour with the Rangers support on the after dinner circuit, or in a book (assuming he can read).

What about the other 21 games that take place every week does sportscene not scrutinise them as well. As most weeks it seems to be the Rangers game that gets poured over and one particular player's every move analysed.

Back