Morelos getting congrats from John Greig

OP comes back from his dinner to check on his thread

ChiefPlainDeinonychus-max-1mb.gif

Howling at that, what a nice thing to say from Mr Greig. Alfie obviously doesn’t have a clue what’s going on :))

Love him to bits.
Ano. He done that smile we all do when you've asked someone "What?" Three times and you still don't know what they said lol

I know where Alfie is coming from. There was a guy who sat in front of me in CR5 and especially when he had a drop of soup in him, I couldn’t make out half what he said.

The lad sitting beside me had to translate it for me sometimes, he knew if I gave him a look to jump in :))

Why is saying a true Rangers legend will be better remembered than a fleeting very good servant a problem?

Rangers supporter since 1960, been through the many great times and unfortunately some down times as well but once a Ranger, always a Ranger. Seen some fantastic players, and some who should never have worn the jersey. For me, there will never be anyone who epitomises what rangers are all about as much as John Greig, who truly deserves the title of greatest ever Ranger. For the record, I am also a fan of Alfredo.
I came on here tonight and made what I intended to be a light hearted comment and wow, what a reaction. I have been accused of all sorts, not least of being a closet Tim. Lesson learned

Rangers supporter since 1960, been through the many great times and unfortunately some down times as well but once a Ranger, always a Ranger. Seen some fantastic players, and some who should never have worn the jersey. For me, there will never be anyone who epitomises what Rangers are all about as much as John Greig, who truly deserves the title of greatest ever Ranger. For the record, I am also a fan of Alfredo.
I came on here tonight and made what I intended to be a light hearted comment and wow, what a reaction. I have been accused of all sorts, not least of being a closet Tim. Lesson learned

Don’t take it personally pal. A bit misjudged post, but it’s all a bit of fun.

Back