Morelos getting congrats from John Greig

Patter is fucking awful.
Check the nick your getting yourself into over your interpretation of an older supporters light hearted view on a club video clip. Calm doon and just learn to object inwardly if you so must rather than flail about toddler like on a public forum.

be kind to yourself if you can’t be kind to others, being kinder to others will then become easier!

Rangers supporter since 1960, been through the many great times and unfortunately some down times as well but once a Ranger, always a Ranger. Seen some fantastic players, and some who should never have worn the jersey. For me, there will never be anyone who epitomises what Rangers are all about as much as John Greig, who truly deserves the title of greatest ever Ranger. For the record, I am also a fan of Alfredo.
I came on here tonight and made what I intended to be a light hearted comment and wow, what a reaction. I have been accused of all sorts, not least of being a closet Tim. Lesson learned
Big epic fail

Last edited:
Just a lovely video even if Alfredo didn’t know what he was saying he’ll have known who he is, you don’t play at a club like Rangers and not know who our legends are.

He's thinking, who is this auld duffer, well Alfredo, he will be remembered at Ibrox long after you've been forgotten
Not for me to defend anyone and Barcelona Bear more than capable of sticking up for himself - but I genuinely think this simply did not come across as meant. It happens.

Back