Morelos goal takes me back to hampden semi 1992

I passed my driving test the next day.
My mates were going out on the piss after the game and I couldn’t

I was only 9 at the time but still remember it love alfredo on this form, but he's no super Ally I'd let McCoist shag my wife and cheer him on haha

Waddell was a never ending disgrace in games against us. Determined to send a Rangers player off early that night. Roddy Grant said Waddell used to tell the St Johnstone players before Rangers games ‘Get stuck into these bastards - I hate them’

That was the game when Bomber went over to play left back after Robbo was sent off. He told Miller if he came anywhere near him with the ball he would end him. Wee Joe had a quiet game. He’s never told that story to the papers.

Waddell was a never ending disgrace in games against us. Determined to send a Rangers player off early that night. Roddy Grant said Waddell used to tell the St Johnstone players before Rangers games ‘Get stuck into these bastards - I hate them’

That was the game when Bomber went over to play left back after Robbo was sent off. He told Miller if he came anywhere near him with the ball he would end him. Wee Joe had a quiet game. He’s never told that story to the papers.
Absolutely , never a sending off, he's probably a hibbee

Never forget that night as a youngster. Soaked to the bone and it felt as though they played 10 minutes of injury time.

We loved a 10 men victory v them in the 90s.

The Rangers End was absolutely amazing that night.

I was in row C, and I think the injustice of the Robertson red card fuelled us.

I think Ally's was better due to the conditions but it was similar.
Never been so wet at a game in my puff! Soaked to the skin standing on the North Terracing.

Still a great night though, proper in the trenches stuff from the 10 men, superb!

His 2nd reminds me of ermmmmmmmmmm nowhere :):)
Reminds me of Mark Falco's against Dynamo Kiev, which uncannily was Rangers goal of the day yesterday, an horrendous, inexplicable, defensive error.

A game we had to win, just like last night and it was also 2-0.

Never been so wet at a game in my puff! Soaked to the skin standing on the North Terracing.

Still a great night though, proper in the trenches stuff from the 10 men, superb!

I didnt have time to catch the supporters' bus and had to take the car that night. That meant I didnt have my usual quota of beers. Watching the game stone cold sober was murder and I ended up with a massive headache. Never again.

Back