Morelos goal vs Warsaw at Ibrox

I was literally about to board my plane home from Vegas, was watching on my phone whilst standing in line waiting to show my boarding pass when it went in. Went quietly tonto :D

Got the text from my bro a few mins later on board that it was FT one of my more happier 11 hour flights

Amazing still love it and how much it’s meant to us this season.

Its a goal i wont ever forget. It was like slow motion in my mind and i cant get it out of it. The lead up, the cross and oh yes the ball ending in the net. The jubilation and fantastic scenes of celebration that followed are up there in special moments ive witnessed at Ibrox.

Was thinking about this the other day. The initial prognosis was about a month. That was 2 and a half months’ ago.

It’s been very quiet on his injury for quite a while.

We've completely stage managed this to save further embarrassment for him for making a lady's front bottom of it v them

Look at his movement. Lulls the defenders into a false sense of security. Blue specs off, he’s a top top striker. He really could play in any team in the world and wouldn’t be out of place.
Spot on mate. I was thinking just the same thing before I read your post. Poetry in motion. Walks towards goal, makes a darting five yard run, makes up JJ's mind for him, JJ puts it on a plate, Alfie does the rest.

Beautiful.

As you say a top, top striker. And the frightening thing is, he'll only get better.

Clearly was the goal that bought us Kent too, so might very well be the goal that helps win the league also........and the league cup.......and Scottish cup as well.

Favourite moment of the season so far. Ended up out of my row and charging down the stairs to the front of the Main Stand hanging over the enclosure going tonto. Lost the fucking plot.

Love that goal. Must have watched it, and the highlights of that game, a hundred times now.

Was watching from home. Was anxious about it going to penalties. When he scored I jumped up screaming & terrified the poor sleeping dogs. I paced up and down the kitchen for the last few minutes, I couldn't watch. Absolutely loved it.

Amazing moment, shame we never had a camera on Gerrard as the goal was going in, would have loved to have seen his celebration.

Back