Morelos Goals - 99?

Otto Bear

Official Ticketer
Would I be correct in saying that Alfie’s next goal would be his 100th career goal? Would be lovely for that to come at the weekend.

At the same age of 22 years and 9 months, from the worlds elite strikers; Alfie has more goals than Higuin (92), Ronaldo (89), Lewandowski (80) and Benzema (80). For comparison Messi had (131), Aguero (129), Rooney (108) and Suarez (106).

Wikipedia has him at 98. Obviously could be wrong though

Wiki only includes league goals - so that’s pish.

EDIT: I need to look more carefully. Was on phone rather than pc - that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it LOL.

Last edited:
Would I be correct in saying that Alfie’s next goal would be his 100th career goal? Would be lovely for that to come at the weekend.

At the same age of 22 years and 9 months, from the worlds elite strikers; Alfie has more goals than Higuin (92), Ronaldo (89), Lewandowski (80) and Benzema (80). For comparison Messi had (131), Aguero (129), Rooney (108) and Suarez (106).

They've of had about 200 if they were playing in Finland and Scotland

Doubt it, if Ronaldo was playing for Rangers you could probably cut the number of penalties he’d get in half, and another third of his goals would be ruled out for imaginary offsides. He’d probably spend a lot of time in the stands too after numerous red cards for flailing arms and petulant behaviour towards officials.

Games played at that point is worth taking into consideration too.

You could also argue the other side of the coin and say Alfredo would have had about 200 if he had the same players around him as they did. It's easier to score goals when you've got world class players setting you up with belters of assists

Considering he doesn’t take penalties, or free kicks, that’s impressive.

He needs a goal against them though. Big players do it on the big occasion.

It is indeed pish. Post edited.

Transfermarkt seems to have him on 93. Will do more digging when I’m home as it’s easier on pc than phone.

Thing is with all of these sites mate, they’re entirely user generated so will always be inaccurate to a degree.

I've told a few of the gambling lads at work to go for a Morelos anytime scorer/yellow card double.

He's due and it will add to his value.

Thing is with all of these sites mate, they’re entirely user generated so will always be inaccurate to a degree.

I don't think Transfermarkt is, though I could be wrong. Had a look a bit deeper on Transfermarkt. They have the stats correct for Helsinki (46 goals) and Rangers (47 so far). What they are missing is his goals for Medellin. According to Wiki he scored 6 for them. That would take him to 99 - so just the single goal required for his 'century'. Best to go for the hat-trick and put it beyond doubt though.:)

Last edited:

We have to give this some context.
About 10 of those goals will be against Kilmarnock the standard that the likes of Ronaldo and Messi are facing is higher than what Alfie has even seen

On another note, we must be due a pen against them.

When was our last one 2011?

Back